Saturday, March 30, 2019


QUOTES 3/30/2019

“In many cultures, a one-piece bathing suit would be considered scandalous; in others, bikinis—or even topless bathing— are the norm.  What is considered modest or appropriate changes depending on culture and context.  It also changes from woman to woman, depending on body type, personality, personal convictions and season in life.  While we may long for a universal dress code that would make all of this simpler, we aren’t given one.” - Rachel Held Evans, http://qideas.org/articles/modesty-i-dont-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means/

Exclusive : naturisme au naturel à Paris - Le Palais de Tokyo naturiste” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRlWOVn_pV0


[Baptism] “. . . in c 200 AD St. Hippolytus of Rome wrote . . . that total nudity was required and that women were also required to remove all jewerly.” – Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 76

“I grew up in a nudist home and nudity was the norm for us any time we were home, at our club, etc., so yes, after being nude for a while, you stop thinking about being nude, much like you don't think about the fact that you're wearing clothes, so I have found times where I have to remind myself that I am nude and can't just walk out the front door that way.  As for my family, growing up, my parents would cover up when my or my sister's friends would come over, but my sister and I weren't required to get dressed, unless we wanted to, so I have no problem being nude when others around me aren't.  It's really a non-issue for me.  Now that I'm married, my in-laws have not been thrilled about me being nude around them. . . If I come to your house and you're not nude and don't want me nude, then I have to respect that.  But in my house, you don't have to be nude, but I hope you don't mind if I choose to be.  I'm in no way an exhibitionist.  For me, nudity is normal and very comfortable at home, and truthfully, having to be dressed in my own home is really quite annoying.” – Krissy, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-moms-home-nude-family-nudism-etiquette-kids/

“Clothes free living can presence us to what is happening here and now.  We can use that practice of presence to let go of regrets about the past as well as anxiety regarding the future.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/09/accepting-today/

“Family nudity and nudity in the sense of an extended family through friends should be natural and non-problematic but that isn't the way the world works . . . especially in the USA.  The only bullet proof way forward is to explain the situation to all relevant parties and have written consent in place. . . you need to cover your butt.  If . . . you are brave enough to join in your son could grow up in a very healthy environment.  Naturism isn't sexual. . . an eighteen-year study concluded that boys were more likely to benefit from adult nudity than be harmed by it.” - Jean Christophe Picard, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-moms-home-nude-family-nudism-etiquette-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment