Friday, March 29, 2019


QUOTES 3/29/2019

“. . . the four friends break what many middle-aged women consider taboo: revealing their naked form in front of each other.  What's more, their obvious ease and camaraderie suggests they have found the answer to combating the low self-esteem that affects so many women.” – Sadie Nicholas, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3835249/Would-let-friends-naked-s-idea-horrify-key-loving-body.html

WORLD NUDISM & NATURISM DOCUMENTARY. Mediterranean France Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXnvLV0UYKg&list=PL_j5F9stGMI3LB5Wy8gVUhVFbsCBSqh82

“Federal Judge Rules for Free the Nipple, Holds Topless Ban May Violate U.S. Constitution . . . This litigation is an excellent test of the judiciary’s commitment to eradicate sex discrimination that perpetuates repressive stereotypes under the guise of protecting public morality” – Mark Joseph Stern, http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/24/federal_judge_rules_for_free_the_nipple_in_fort_collins_topless_case.html

Nudism is the ‘practice’ of not wearing clothing.  Don’t read more into it than that.  Nudists are people who enjoy doing things common to daily life without wearing clothes.  They are normal people who like the feeling of the sun and wind on their skin and the freedom to be content with themselves without shame or fear.  Nudists believe that the human body is not bad, ugly, or illegal.  They enjoy being naked when it is natural, but have common sense so don’t demand nakedness everywhere, anytime, but only when it feels natural and practical.  Nudists don't go naked to offend or provoke.  They only shed their clothes when it’s convenient and comfortable.  They simply enjoy the world at its most natural by experiencing life naked.” – Kenfreehiker

“If more people learned to desexualize nudity, it could be looked at as normal, like it should be.  The human body, not covered in clothing, should be revered, not slandered, not shamed, and most certainly not judged.” - https://doorwaytoself.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/embracing-pure-raw-naked-you/

“The desire to know your own soul will end all other desires. - Rumi, https://twitter.com/emmyzen/status/809141978147553281

 “Friday I left Colorado for SLC and decided to drive nude down I80 across Wyoming.  I took all my clothes off and kept my shirt handy just in case.  The sun was out it felt so good on me.  I have tinted windows although they are not that dark.  I must admit it was very invigorating to be passing, and to be passed by other cars and the semi -trucks completely in the buff.  I loved it!  There was construction going on and at one point I had to drive slowly past a flag man, which made me a bit nervous.  It was all good though and I can't wait to drive naturally again.  This is my summer vacation and I have deemed it my nude adventure.  I plan on doing some nude ATV'ing and free hiking near Zions and then with a newly met naturist friend near Escalante.” – John

No comments:

Post a Comment