Tuesday, March 19, 2019


QUOTES 3/19/2019

I’d so much rather be naked on a beach covered in sand instead of being covered by 5 layers of clothes covered in snow.-.this Sucks!” – Connecticut Nudist, https://twitter.com/nudistct?t=1&cn=cHlta193dGZfZGlnZXN0X3RyaWdnZXJlZA%3D%3D&sig=8cb9a86f684bcd04ab623aab8882a6fc90662794&al=1&refsrc=email&iid=4b26b7a9cb94453ca2f3b081933823fc&autoactions=1431296051&uid=396523018&nid=244+413

“What is it like if everyone in the office get naked” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XAJt2lfq0

“The London WNBR 2010 was my first WNBR ride ever.  I had not joined it before mainly because much like most other people, it was easier to read about it, watch it than to actually do something about the cause.  There was also the fear factor. . . what if I get recognized by my family/friends.  However, . . . the cat is truly out of the bag and there is no hiding now!  So I thought I might as well make the most of it and catch up with some friends who have done a lot more for all the causes that WNBR supports than I can ever do.” - https://ladygod1va.wordpress.com/

“For nudist children (including ‘at-home-only’ nudists), answers . . . yielded very different results. . . Nudist boys and girls also most often answered that they had no body parts they did not like (although they often expressed dissatisfaction with their skin: not because of racial coloring or deformity, but because of sunburn or too little tanning). . . nudism was a more important variable in body self-concept than were sex, race, and geographical area. . . Family nudism was found to have a higher correlation to increased body self-concept than did sex, race, or geographical area. Nudist children consistently scored higher than non-nudist children did in all areas of body acceptance, self-concept, and self-image.” – Bill Peckenpaugh (bishop-abbot with the Independent Catholic Church of America), http://nudebeaches.co.nz/nudism_and_families.html

“I have a 140 ft rear garden and can go naked in it 95% of the time, as both neighbors either side, are single story buildings and I have a double story house.  The fences are 6 ft on both sides; but I did contact them both and informed them I preferred to be nude in my back garden; they were both very accepting and happy.  I had prevented a potential embarrassing situation.  I have a hot tub which I and my friends use, we have a very long open sun bathing area so it gets well used in summer . . .” – Paddyg, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=3

“We were traveling across the country and hit some long stretches of road in Texas where there is virtually nothing until you get to El Paso.  Everyone in the car shucked off their clothes and we drove for 100’s of miles rarely seeing anyone else.  When we came to more ‘civilization’ we were happy to be in the land of good restaurants and gas stations again but getting dressed was a downer.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2012/04/motoring-naked-tales-from-road.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment