Thursday, March 28, 2019


QUOTES 3/28/2019

“I was a kid when I last took a nude bike ride, late one night, down a well-traveled neighborhood street - crazy I know - I didn’t understand naturism then.  However, for many people nude road and mountain biking is a totally acceptable activity.  For example, almost every weekend during the summer people expose themselves to the elements - and onlookers - on cross-country cycling tours around Bavaria for the Nacktradler.  And consider the yearly World Naked Bike Ride held in many cities.” – Kenfreehiker

“ITV - Tales of the Unaccepted Naturism Part 1” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6lb_w4cAo

“I'm a really warm-blooded person, so I get really hot, hot to the point where I wish I could take my skin off.  Guys can walk around without a shirt on when they get hot, and I have wanted, since I was a very young child, to be able do the same.  I get very hot, especially in bras.  They're very tight to the skin.  You end up feeling gross.” – Chelsea Covingon, http://www.vice.com/read/meet-the-woman-fighting-to-normalize-toplessness

“I realized that sitting at my desk indoors for hours on end has been killing my body (and soul).  All the yoga I’d been doing wasn’t enough to reverse the effects of the office. . . I’m still faced with the fact that my body remembers what it was like to be in an optimal situation: healthy natural state, fresh outdoor setting and fantastic company.  It remembers regulating itself and how ‘happy’ and ‘healthy’ registered in its bones, tissues, muscles, breathing patterns, etc.  It knows that’s what was good for it, and it is demanding that in very marked ways.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/06/27/when-wisdom-comes/

“Being nude by myself is enjoyable, sharing nudity with my wife is 100 times more enjoyable.” – Sans Tan, https://twitter.com/SansTan100/status/480100180952244224

“I love my night time hikes/runs on the local golf course out here in the country.  I have only run into others maybe a half dozen times in the last eight years.  They are usually easy enough to spot in time to avoid.  One night I joined a group that was out golf ball diving and asked them if they minded me skinning dipping.  They said they were just good ole country boys and that it was fine.” – Archerybuff, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=107154&page=2

“I`ve been naked a number of times, out in the garden or the barn, especially, when visitors have come over, and won a big smile.  (These are people, male and female, that I know - not the UPS guy.)  They like the at-homeness and evident comfort of it.  The sense that they are in a special, protected, space.  That they are trusted.  The reminder, for people my age, of free-er times past.” – Steveikona

No comments:

Post a Comment