Tuesday, March 12, 2019


QUOTES 3/12/2019

“Naked yoga, naked swimming clubs, naked bike rides and naked gym classes all seem to be gaining popularity, with suggested benefits including increased self-esteem and body positivity.” – Siobhan Smith, https://inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/wellbeing/naked-exercise-growing-fitness-trend/


“The days of bare-it-all Germany however seem to be in decline.  Most young people are fine with sunbathing topless in parks and pools, and like me have no qualms whatsoever with undressing for the sauna. But the ideals of the German nudist movement are slowly dying away. . FKK clubs have complained about shedding members, in east Germany especially, since the Berlin Wall came down.  Maybe in today’s Germany there’s no longer a need for demonstrating liberty and freedom by shedding our clothes.” – GANTDaily, http://gantdaily.com/2015/05/06/naked-people-all-around-how-to-be-nude-in-germany/

“Most of what is artificiality disappears when you’re nude.  It gets easier to face reality.  We quickly see that we are . . . sisters and brothers.  And we do not need to live by rules of fathers and mothers.  They were taught to be afraid. . . Being a prude is just a side-effect of being raised by people who were never raised quite right.” – Word Music, https://kauaiartist.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/never-seen-nudists-fighting/

“I like to take little hikes at the natural area where I also sunbathe and swim in the nude.  It is a county owned natural area but it seems a bit out of the way for most people.  There are several hiking trails but I like to walk the one at the top of the bluff above the beach.  It travels through a wooded area and is quite level.  I just walk around a curve in the trail hidden from the parking lot and remove my shorts.  Feels great with a nice gentle breeze flowing around me.” – Johnupnorth, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=31955&page=3

“I regularly practice nudism at home, especially during the hot summer months when I spend much of my time in the buff, doing pretty much the same things I would do if I were clothed.  Because I live in the country and can’t see, or be seen by, neighbors, I can and do sit out on the deck or by the lake in the buff.  So, I guess I have been a nudist all along — a nudist in private, anyway.  And, yes, it feels great not to have clothes clinging to me.” – Jillian Page, http://jillianpage.com/2013/03/26/private-nudism-vs-public-nudism/

No comments:

Post a Comment