Wednesday, March 20, 2019


Black Canyon Freehike and Beyond

Yesterday was the planned Black Canyon Trail freehike.  We expected seven participants, but many things changed - some got sick and some forgot (I guess).  In any case, I carnuded about an hour south to the New River exit.  Only two others showed up, and they could only go for a short hike.

We drove to the Black Canyon Trail area and found it too busy, so decided to try Badger Springs.  When we arrived at that trailhead we found dozens of cars.  Oh well, there wasn’t time to try another option, so we hiked down to the petroglyphs and river, before returning to the car.

One woman went shirtless most of the way, and I wore only my kilt (which I occasionally removed).  

While actually freehiking back a textile couple suddenly appeared.  I commented that I hoped our nakedness wasn’t offensive.  The clothed lady said of course not.  She had raised kids.

After returning, we split up to drive back.  Since it was still early, I took the opportunity to drive up the Bloody Basin road for about four miles and took a short freehike.  It was pretty barren, but the freehiking was very nice.

Then I carnuded home.  It’s always nice to just get out of the car and go inside in my natural state!

I went inside to talk with Amy who was feeling better, sitting naked in her comfortable chair.  Earlier she enjoyed sunbathing in our spa area.

I then spent and hour cleaning up our Nature and Meditation Trail.  Being naked outside is so very wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment