Monday, March 25, 2019


QUOTES 3/25/2019

“Canoeing on stretches of water in the buff is relatively easy.  I used to paddle from Cedar Key, FL out to the small deserted islands on the Gulf all the time.  Never saw another soul on these little bits of wilderness.  They have great beaches and I always had the whole place to myself.  The best R&R I have ever had.  Canoeing on small streams that have no houses nearby is relaxing too.” – Richard

A Very Short Naked Gardening Film” Video - https://vimeo.com/301385728

“Have there been consequences for me deciding to come ‘out of the shadows’ as a nudist?  Absolutely, and most of them have been wonderful.  I no longer have to live a ‘double-life’.  I am no longer afraid of who might find out that I am a nudist. . . I don’t know whether anyone else in my church has ‘figured it out’ and is shunning me as a result, but that is between them and God.  I wasn’t part of an ‘in-crowd’ before, so I haven’t been pushed out of anything that I know of.  I still have a good relationship with both pastors, so that hasn’t been affected. . . I wish that I hadn’t been taught and believed that our bodies are ‘shameful and must be kept covered’ for all those years, because I can clearly recognize the negative effects those lies have caused me.  I have no regrets about becoming a nudist, except that I wish I had known what I know now many years ago.  I also have no regrets for coming ‘out of the shadows’ as a nudist, because I believe that being a nudist and NOT hiding what God created in His own image gives Him glory. . . I am naked and unashamed in Christ!” – Steve, https://www.myclothesfreelife.com/2016/08/out-of-the-shadows/

“There appears to be a nudist craze sweeping the capital - first we had the spectacularly popular nude restaurant Bunyadi, and now there is a naked sun terrace in the middle of London.  The venue is now open and offers 'spectacular views' of the capital, looking over Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. . . Visitors will be able to sunbathe in the open air and even have a nude work-out on a provided trampoline. . . [the] new sun terrace is the perfect place to be ‘free from annoying clothes’.” - https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=dhqebjoduinpu#5852329269

“Nakedness isn’t about lack of clothing anymore– it’s about lack of control. . . nakedness can be an expression of strength, as long as you’re in control of the image. . . It’s not the clothing that matters, it’s the context.” – Charlotte Alter, http://time.com/3456891/jennifer-lawrence-nude-photo-vanity-fair/

“Even in 2016, a woman is a ‘not classy’ if she shows too much cleavage, let alone a nipple.  Because our bodies are viewed as sexual objects, and sadly that's the way it's always been. . , the majority of people simply accept that men are allowed to be bare-chested in public, and women are not. . . I think it's really time to stop putting so much emphasis on what women wear - or don't wear - and free the nipple.  We could even just start with Flashing Fridays to get everyone used to the idea.” – Nama Winston, http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/nama-winston/free-the-nipple-and-the-mind-will-follow/?utm_content=bufferbea1c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment