Wednesday, March 20, 2019


QUOTES 3/20/2019

“Naturism is a lifestyle that isn’t judgmental. . . Naturists aren’t judgmental in that way because we respect one and other for our character.  Unlike in the textile world where judging people is all around us - people judge others on the bus, metro/subway, malls, on the street, even in our very home . . .” – Scott Redcloud, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1049/clarification-on-the-terms-of-naturist-and-nudist/

“Les piscines naturistes à Arnaoutchot” Video - https://www.naturisme-tv.com/video/piscines-naturistes-a-arnaoutchot/

“. . . as a small child, I loved being naked. . . But as I grew older, I developed an absolute aversion to public nudity.  I would wrap myself in a towel to change after swim lessons, even as a 6-year-old.  At home we were naked all the time but out in the world, I didn't want anybody to see my horrifying body.” – Lizzy Acher, http://www.wweek.com/culture/2016/05/17/should-you-be-spending-more-time-naked-in-public/

“Nude gardening is one of my favorite pastimes.  I participated in the World Naked Gardening Day, the second weekend of May, for a number of years.  One spring I built my wife a box garden on our apartment balcony.  In 2010 I joined others to build a flower bed at the end on Olive Dell Ranch’s tennis court.  I built an entire nude garden park at Olive Dell Ranch – Dellymaze Park, and also at Shangri La Ranch.  Both gardens included spectacular rock garden areas, rock-lined trails, and wonderful fantasy features with small buildings and characters.  The gardens are advertised to naturists around the world, and have become attractions.  I am now completing a nude garden with trails on my land in Dewey, AZ.  But of course the best part of nude gardening is just being natural in the shade and sun.  With naked gardening you're cool even on a hot day - the sweat naturally cools you body, and of course there are no sweaty clothes to make you uncomfortable, and no laundry afterwards.  And you don't have to worry about getting dirty - outdoor showers are simply heaven.  I'd recommend nude gardening to everyone.  I just love it.” - Kenfreehiker

“When you're without your clothing, you don't have that barrier that says you make this kind of money . . . It's a real equalizer.  It really levels the playing field.  We buy into a lot of the Madison Ave stuff and it’s nice to be free of that and feel comfortable in our own skin.” – Nancy Tiemann, https://www.thrillist.com/sex-dating/nation/bare-necessities-benefits-of-clothing-optional-cruises

“Being naked builds your confidence. The confidence in your body and the confidence in yourself. It takes confidence to undress completely and know that people will see you without the shield of your clothes.” – https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/10-reasons-why-i-am-a-nudist/

No comments:

Post a Comment