Thursday, March 21, 2019


QUOTES 3/21/2019

“I went to a nude bowling event the other night. . . It was a cold night with some rain/snow mix. . . When I left the bowling alley, I got into my truck, turned on the heated seats and slipped off my shoes and pants, leaving the sweatshirt on, but unzipped. . . I drove like this for about half the way, then the car had warmed up enough that I took off the sweatshirt and drove nude the rest of the way.” – AlwaysNaked


“I can still see why you haven’t told your friends and, perhaps, why it may not be a good idea to tell them in the future. . . nudity is often correlated with sexual activity, and while that isn’t always the case – sometimes it is, and the highly sexualized world we live in does us no favors to put sex and sexuality in its proper place.  Telling others about your marital nude lifestyle might be misunderstood, and worse yet – might cause others to stumble (and by that I don’t mean ‘it might cause others to disapprove’), I mean others, seeing your behavior but not understanding the sacredness of the context in which you practice it, might decide that if you’ve said nudity is okay, it must be okay – and then they practice it in in a way which does violate marital intimacy or sexual holiness.  So: maybe they don’t need to know.  Because telling them wouldn’t necessarily build them up, help them, strengthen community etc… it might just be confusing.” - Bronwyn Lea, http://bronlea.com/2014/10/30/can-christians-be-nudists/?utm_content=bufferfa6a9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“I was hiking up a trail yesterday, completely naked except for my hiking boots and a baseball cap, and I thought how in all the years that I have been busy being, hiking, swimming, and driving naked, that I had never seen another person of a similar inclination. . . I love to hike naked and I hike several times a week in the summer and occasionally, in winter. (I live in northern Utah).” – Bill Bill

“Being clothed at a naturist resort wouldn’t be appropriate.” – Jack Gescheidt, http://www.unitedmags.com/dispatches-california

 “This summer on a hot day, after work, the wife and I were cooling off and going for a nude swim in our above ground pool right behind our house and next to our drive way, when the UPS Truck came pulling into the driveway way too fast for us to get swim suits on.  Turns out it was an UPS Lady and she jumped out of the truck and started walking towards is and said that looks like fun, I wish that I could join you. . . I think it is fun to get caught, they can join in.” – 2hangfree, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/2/108091/

No comments:

Post a Comment