Wednesday, January 9, 2019


QUOTES 1/9/2019

“At the beginning of the summer my family and I heard of the amazing story of Kaitlyn Juvik, a young woman from a Montana High School who got into trouble for going to school without a bra. . . So to celebrate Kaitlyn’s courage and do a little protesting on our own, my sister and all of our friends have joined me in not wearing bras all summer.  We all have been as nude as possible here at home.  But when we do have to wear clothes for the occasional trip to the store, we have all been braless.  Even Mom has joined us on occasion.  And the whole embarrassing nipple thing has not phased me at all. . . My Mom says we should be proud of our bodies and has been very supportive. . . I have gone to school without a bra before, but I have always made sure my nipples could not be seen (at least not too obvious).  So we will see if I am brave enough to push the rules this school year.  To be honest I hate wearing a bra. And I only do so to comply with the school dress code.” – http://nudisuzie.com/2016/08/my-free-the-nipple-summer/


“We are part of nature.  We belong to her.  Nothing reminds us of this more powerfully than being naked in nature.” - https://twitter.com/SacredNudity/status/792639733721600005/photo/1

“I have to say, I've been sleeping naked since I was around 5 or 6 years old, and I did all through high school and even now in college. . . Being nude is possibly the most natural state of being for a human. I love the feeling of the sheets on my skin and the freedom of it when you wake up. . . My recommendation - SLEEP NUDE!” – Dan

“The nudist lifestyle is quite enjoyable.  Most individuals will quickly relax and realize that nobody else is focusing on their body or their perceived imperfections.  While the process may take a while, getting a spouse or friend to at least try nudism is not impossible and may actually even be easier than most people anticipate.” – Jordan Blum, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/getting-friends-and-spouses-to-try-nudism/

“I took my seven-year-old (at the time) daughter to the nude beach last summer, because she found out I go sometimes and wouldn't quit nagging me to take her.” – Spike X, https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130416133156AAPSW6m

“In the language of art, ‘good naked’ is conveyed by the word ‘nude’, while if you say ‘naked’, you mean ‘bad naked’.  The nude is posed, perfect, idealized; the naked is just someone with no clothes on. . . But the truth is that nude and naked are just words.  Art cannot be contained by them.  All nudes always have been naked.” – Jonathon Jones, https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2012/nov/28/naked-nude-art-divide

No comments:

Post a Comment