Thursday, January 17, 2019


QUOTES 1/17/2019

“When walking naked it is always important to look confident.  I never try to hide or run away or act any differently to the way I would if I were clothed.  When walking in open countryside moorland or other open areas it is easy to see anyone in the distance.  If I can see that I am likely to encounter someone I do not know and I can deviate my walk a little to avoid walking very close to them.  I usually leisurely put my wrap on while still walking . . . (I always use a wrap in preference to shorts . . . [which] can be very difficult over boots or shoes and looks very clumsy as well as talking too long).  I believe that this signals that I have no intention of causing alarm or distress, I always say hello and often talk to people and let them know I am a naturist.  As soon as I am past them I remove my wrap or remove it sooner if they say that they do not have a problem with me being naked, which is usually the case.  If I do not have to pass in close proximity to anyone I do not usually put my wrap on.” - David Gilderdale, http://www.bn.org.uk/activities/frn_experience

“Bare Burro Nude5K Trail Run 2017” (Video) -

 “Hear me when I say that there are real true naturists and nudists who hang out without things getting sexual.  I have lived it.  I am a young black woman who has been living clothes free for 2.5 years now.  I’ve been to a few clothing optional parks, beaches and resorts.  I’ve gone camping, attended events, and even hosted naked yoga in my own apartment.  I can tell you for a fact that in the living world, social nonsexual nudity happens.  And trust me, I was on high alert, because I have been raped before. . . There will always be people who are stuck on sex.  But trust me when I say that there are a lot of people who aren’t.” – Honhouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/04/letter-skeptics-naturism-nudism-clothes-free-living/

“I think I have always been a nudist from a very early age 5 or 6 and experimented with it off and on throughout the years.  But it hasn't been until I reached my late 30s and early 40s that I really understood the practice and what being a nudist is all about.  It was this understanding that led to be realize that being a nudist was a part of whom I am.” – kaspernzl, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/111361/when-did-you-discover-you-were-a-naturistnudist/1/?highlight=541290

“Clothes are a wall that separate us from our true selves.” - https://twitter.com/NudeMovement/status/799795027765436416

“Working from life is a crucial part of a painter’s classical training.  Not a painter myself, becoming a model allows me to enter a world I wouldn’t otherwise experience.  It opens a door into thinking about art.” - Kelley Swain, https://inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/arts/feels-like-pose-nude-artists/


No comments:

Post a Comment