Saturday, January 26, 2019

QUOTES 1/26/2019

“When we are born into this would we are born naked and closely connected to the spiritual world, and from then we learn that we must cover our bodies and close off to what our third eye allows us to see as society tells us it’s wrong and that we are crazy. . . Embrace the energies around you and start to tune in to natures vibrations more.  Embracing your beautiful naked body will help allow you to do that on a . . . deeper level as you begin to connect with Mother Earth.  I’m not suggesting you go running through a busy street naked but more so find a peaceful flowing creek or a calm mountain to allow yourself to be one with nature. . . I promise you it will help calm and cleanse your soul.” - http://livenaturism.com.ve/en/embracing-beautiful-naked-body/

“UC Berkeley Naked Run Spring 2014” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRn6lzNEKkc

“The main hang-up in the world today is hypocrisy and insecurity.  I people can’t face up to the fact of other people being naked . . . we’re never going to get anywhere.  People have to become aware that it’s none of their business and that being nude is not obscene.  Being ourselves is what’s important.  If everyone practiced being themselves instead of pretending to be what they aren’t, there would be peace.” – John Lennon, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 169

“I always remember walking along the beach . . . and seeing a German couple in their 60s approaching.  They had nut-brown tans, were walking hand in hand, were totally nude and the lady had a massive mastectomy scar down one side of her chest.   I still see that lady as a symbol of what naturism means.  She was saying ‘This is who I am, I’m proud of me; if you don’t like it, that’s not my problem.’” – Martin, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2017/01/12/naturist-talks-martin-uk/

“America's deserts . . . are perfect places to get out of your clothes.” – Martin Brant, https://twitter.com/RonK_1948/status/811990500236492800

“Naturism paired with my yoga practice also show me how much I have in common with others.  Often I find myself judging others for what they do.  Their actions piss me off.  My emotions toss about because of something someone else did.  But, spending time in nude meditation, reflection and open conversation with others reminded me that I the same them.  I do the same things that piss me off.  So, now, even though I still feel things in response to others’ actions, I also respect that I am just as human as they.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/06/skin-awakened-inspired-living/

No comments:

Post a Comment