Thursday, January 10, 2019


QUOTES 1/10/2018

“As I walked along the beach today . . . I began to think of the bathing suits that were on display . . . I was wearing a bathing suit as well . . . So why was I wearing this type of swim suit? . . . because I ‘had’ to wear some sort of bathing suit and it was the lightest, least constricting with ease of movement, bathing suit I could buy and wear without getting myself into some sort of legal trouble.  If possible, I would have walked the beach with no bathing suit. . . very few of the hundreds of males we saw on the beach this morning were wearing bikini swimsuits.  The normal choice was for baggy, just above the knee swim trunks. . . ‘Why these choices?’. . . As for women, there were a fair number of bikinis in all styles from quite revealing to discrete versions. . . I guessed it had to do with comfort level in terms of what was exposed to the eyes of others.  What surprised me was the number of women who had tops and wraps around their bathing suits . . . When one thinks about it, no bathing suit is needed to actually swim . . . No bathing suit is needed to sunbathe.  When there has been enough or even too much sunshine, a loose cover-up is better than any bathing suit.  Bathing suits therefore become an article of clothing worn for a different reason than for swimming or sunbathing.” – http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/01/16/it-all-began-with-a-beach-walk/

“Naked Q&A The Gamut” Video - https://vimeo.com/179485574

“I took a bare-chested walk right from there [Rock Creek Park, Washington D.C.].  It was a beautiful day, unseasonably warm and as far as negative interactions go, completely uneventful.  So I was feeling good . . . [People] looked, some snuck pictures, but otherwise no one interacted with me.”  [See video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1qgdsqHT0] – Gingerbread, https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/free-to-be-free-hontouni-hearts-first-topfree-walk-in-the-city/

“My experimentation and enjoyment of being nude and being nude around others was earlier than my discovery that I was actually a nudist/naturist.  Early in my youth, we lived in TX and I hung with a group of kids. . . one of the younger kids and I would take off and explore . . . Much of the time we forgot we were even naked!  We'd ditch our clothes on some ol' tractor or some abandoned shack or barn and head out into some fields.  It wasn't until later, after boot camp and onboard ship that I was standing by my rack and locker and I was naked.  A shipmate/friend came over and said ‘hey ... are you a nudist?’  I must have looked at him strangely because he then told me that he and his family were nudists and I just seemed so comfortable being naked that I must also be a nudist.  We talked quite a bit about nudism and I was amazed at how much I really didn't know or understand. . . we visited a local nude beach, Bonny Doon, and always seemed to be on the hunt for nude beaches everywhere our ship took us.  I was 18 then and came home and told my [now] wife that all that nudity I was enjoying in our HS years and while alone at home and sometimes with her at my house was actually because I was a nudist.  We began trying to find anything about nudism to read ... she did anyway.  A couple years later when we were married, we just moved right into living as nudists from the very beginning and that's the way it's been for over 43 years!” – AndyDi, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/111361/when-did-you-discover-you-were-a-naturistnudist/1/?highlight=541290

“Once you got used to being naked, it almost seemed a shame that there were no more layers left to peel off. You start to realize how trivial clothing is to your identity.” – Rob Hoffman, http://www.theplaidzebra.com/spent-afternoon-naked-public-nothing-weird/?utm_content=buffer2a506&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“Beauty when most unclothed is clothed best.” – Phineas Fletcher, https://jenniespalette.com/2008/06/06/friday-nude-quotes-3-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment