Wednesday, January 2, 2019


QUOTES 1/2/2019

“Totally unplanned and unintentional I answered my front door to a delivery man from Argos this morning naked.  I left my shorts in the bedroom and I had to rush to answer the door as I was in the garden and worried he would drive off.  I went straight to the front door without thinking!  He looked a bit surprised but didn’t seem worried and after signing for the parcel he left.” – MartinAB, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=1908.0;topicseen

“World Naked Bike Ride, Coronation Park, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgB1164qhc

“I have a neighbor who comes over a lot, and we had to let her know that we were nudists so she can give us time to put on shorts.  I finally got tired of that and stayed in the kitchen while she stood there in the living room to talk to my clothed wife.  But I can't help it if she pops into the kitchen to say hi to me while I'm nude.  I just smile and say hi back to her and get into the conversation as long as she wants to stand there while I'm nude.  Now, we just let her in the door and visit with us, both of us totally nude.” - Boyd Allen, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

“Tell your friends and relatives you enjoy nudity and naturism. . . the more people who know of your interest and are not strongly opposed to nudity the better.  They will then not be surprised if you happen to be naked in their presence, and may even suggest it to you and indicate they don't mind if you'd like to get naked when you aren't.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=14836&page=5

“. . . it was on a very hot August summer day, when I was about 12 or 13, that I took off for one of my usual daylong hiking excursions to the unpopulated backside of the mountain. . . All very hot and exhausting work on a summer's day, especially when dressed in jeans, boots, hat, knapsack, shirt, etc.  It was on a day like this, that I wore myself out and needed a rest, some time to cool off and relax before heading back to civilization. . . I decided to take my boots off, and cool my feet in the stream. . . It felt sooooo good!  I took my hat off, and then removed my shirt, as it was soaked with my perspiration and was sticking to me in an uncomfortable way.  I laid it out to dry on the bank and stood up in the water.  It was really feeling good!  The only sounds were of birds, insects and wind moving thru the forest - there was no one around for miles.  Wading around in the stream had gotten my jeans wet and I really didn't feel like having to wear the wet heavy pants the rest of the day, so knowing no one was around, I took them off, and then, looking around to be absolutely sure I was alone, I removed them and my underwear.  I was now totally naked, standing knee deep in the moving waters.  I threw the rest of my clothes over onto the bank, and sat down in the stream.  Oh, God, I was in Heaven for sure! . . . I did not feel any embarrassment or shame about what was happening.  All I knew, was that I had now stepped across that invisible line between the textile world and the nudist world.  Experiencing the exhilaration of nakedness in the cool stream, now gave me the courage to get out of the water, get my things together and leave them in a place where I could find them easily, and begin a whole new experience, one that I still enjoy very much today, one of nude hiking. . . The warm wind blowing over my naked body, brought me into tune with myself and the natural beauty of my surroundings.  Instead of being as one who just watched nature, my new state of nakedness in the forest gave me the sense of being a part of nature. I loved it” - Gary G., Jacksonville, Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=85

No comments:

Post a Comment