Thursday, January 24, 2019


QUOTES 1/24/2019

“I've been stopped by the police twice while driving naked. In both cases, I had plenty of time to get dressed (well, dressed enough) while they were running watches and warrants on the plates. . . I NEVER try to remove or put on clothing while driving.  About as bad as a cell phone. I take the clothes to the car at home and throw them on the passenger side seat and dress in the parking lot when I get where I'm going.  Then I undress in the parking lot and drive home and carry my clothes in to the house.  Did it just yesterday.” - R.O

The Holiday The Natural Way 2015” Video - https://vimeo.com/146655879

“I have thought about this for a while, looking for a way to express how I feel about hiking, the outdoors and being naked. . . I have often thought that there is a spiritual feeling from being in nature. . . I often feel that connection when I am alone in the woods. . . Being naked . . . just comfortable shoes and your true self to connect with nature and your God.” – Nude Walker

“I have loved naturist boating experiences.  I spent a week canuding the Green River in Utah.  Along the way I stopped for freehikes and soaks in warm pools.  The seven-day nude houseboat excursion on Lake Powell was especially memorable.  We anchored at quite locations in the red-rock canyons to swim and hike nude.  We took small-boat excursions to see beautiful slot canyons and arches.  In the evenings we sang nude karaoke and watched the stars.  One day on the lake we were hailed by two naked friends in a smaller boat – we didn’t even know they were at the lake.” - Kenfreehiker

“Clothes create a barrier between us and others.  Naturism gives us joyful confidence to find our true self again.” – Rupa, https://twitter.com/Rupa2105/status/795223131480653824

“The application to do the work does not have to specify the intended choice of clothing by volunteer workers.  It should say that the sponsor organization is a nudist or naturist club.  That gives the bureaucrat an option to approve the application without addressing the choice of (non) clothing issue.” – Bob Knows, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=850.30;topicseen

“Michael Hammond was also charged with Indecent Exposure in Portland, Oregon in 2008 and, in dismissing the charge, the judge Jerome LaBarre ruled that cycling naked had become a ‘well-established tradition’ in Portland and understood as a form of ‘symbolic protest against cars and possibly the nation’s dependence on fossil fuels.’” - Richard Foley, http://pub.rfi.net/1274-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment