Tuesday, January 22, 2019


QUOTES 1/22/2019

“In a study of 3,000 individuals with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, individuals who were exposed to UV rays lowered their risk of developing cancer by 30-40%.  Insufficient sun exposure will likely result in the deaths of over 50,000 Americans each year.” - Dr. William B. Grant, https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/sun-exposure-cancer/?gl=582828491&mpweb=144-1473256-442413327

“Natmag 47 – Reportage – Naturisme au domaine de la Sablière, un paradis sauvage” (Video) - http://www.naturisme-tv.com/video/natmag-47-reportage-naturisme-au-domaine-de-la-sabliere-un-paradis-sauvage/

“Buddha, or should I say Siddhartha Gautama . . . abandoned the classical Hindu and Jainist rituals and carved his own path that he called the middle way.  He came to reject nudity as being unseemly with the nude body being ugly and not suitable for polite company. . . he was still a man of his times, a time when nudity was not considered suitable in polite company.  In other words, he didn’t want Buddhists to be in conflict with cultural norms.  Another reason for his rejection of nudity was the fact that he was rejecting Hinduism and Jainism and he wanted his followers to be be distinctive in appearance and dress.  Both reasons are sensible when the objective is to have Buddhism become mainstream.  As far as nudity being objectionable in terms of ultimate moral truth, that would be a different story, one that Buddha never addressed. . . Buddha also said that we each must carve our own path to enlightenment, not simply to adopt his path as our path.  My path includes nude meditation and respect for the naked human body.” - http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/08/30/a-self-respecting-naked-buddhist/

“Drove north up the eastern side of CO nude.  Not much around and not much traffic.  It was enjoyable and helped keep down the boredom.” – Knude

“I ran in utter and complete naked freedom as fast as my legs would carry me, feeling the cool earth pounding beneath my feet and the trickling droplets of heel-kicked dew hitting my bare buttocks and coursing their way down my backside and legs.  I ran and I ran and I ran, the chill air now flooding into my gasping lungs, legs flashing freely, over the ornamental bridge at the far end of the holding pond, past the trees and out of sight of the house, in my very own green-and-silver, flashing world, until I espied the end of the garden and, with a mental yell of utter joy, I threw myself length-ways into that dew-bedecked, grassy heaven and rolled over and over and over in sheer sensual delight until I was saturated, spent, chilled and joyfully happy.  It was utter and complete sensation, a total aliveness; pure, delicious, enveloping, sensory contact —- and, god, it felt good!” – George S Mycroft, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-and-free-sweet-memory/

No comments:

Post a Comment