Friday, January 25, 2019


QUOTES 1/25/2019

“Today, 27 April [2015], South Africa celebrates as Freedom Day. . .we decided to go hiking again as a family but this time invite my Father in law.  I was undecided if I should use this opportunity to chat to him or drop my kit and go nude and see his reaction or to walk the route fully clothed. . . ‘What should I do?’ as I wanted to walk in freedom. . . I took a deep breath and asked him what he thought of nudity . . . His response was . . .  there is nothing morally or spiritually wrong with nudity . . . I then told him that I felt more comfortable in the nude within the home environment . . . His reply was that he noticed that about a month ago when we went away together that the kids had no issues coming into my bedroom whilst I lay there in the nude.  So with this I asked if he would object if I dropped my kit and carried on walking.  He had no problem with it.  So I dropped my kit and ended up walking for about 6 hours in total in the nude. . . It was sheer magic to have experienced that freedom today.  Freedom to discuss my clothing optional choice with my father in law and the freedom of hiking 5 hours in our beautiful country in the nude. . .” – Brent, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/800/freedom/

Nude Summer of Love Parade in San Francisco - May 20, 2017” Video - https://vimeo.com/221857048

“I like to run down to the beach and have a little swim in the nude in the morning” – Robert McNamara, Defense Secretary, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 146

“As I watch an image-absorbed society care more about the sales at Barney's than the homeless people they ignore as they parade by, I began to ponder: ‘What would the world feel like naked?  What if we didn't have clothing to come in between us?  Or if we couldn't show off our social status?  What if all we had were our bodies to express our personalities? (Many Photos) – Erica Simone, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a37889/erica-simone-nue-york/?src=nl&mag=cos&list=nl_chg_news&date=031815

“My Doctor actually suggested nude sunbathing as a treatment for my psoriasis.” – FLBareBear

“This winter the weather in Arizona, USA was warm up till almost the end of December so hiking naked was really enjoyable.  One of the desert rides and hikes I took was to what is called here the ‘Sand dunes’.  There are three strips of sand that run about a mile long and end at the foot of the mountain.  The way I get to them is on my quad. . . Since then it has cooled down a lot but now it is starting to warm up again and I'll be doing a lot more of what I enjoy doing.  Hiking naked out in nature and taking pictures.” – Lex, http://iyns.net/blog.php?a=viewblog&bid=3

No comments:

Post a Comment