Saturday, January 5, 2019


QUOTES 1/5/2019

“If you release your body of your clothes, you release and free your mind at the same time, it’s an unconscious thing . . . I know that sounds weird but being a woman and having wobbly bits, when you wear clothes it highlights that ‘uncomfortableness’.  Wearing clothes makes you more aware of your flaws and you’re not so perfect fit.  When you’re not wearing clothes, you’re free.  You don’t even think about ‘am I beautiful?  Am I sexy?  Am I too fat?  Am I too thin?’  You don’t even think like that anymore.” - Cherie Lidbury, http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty/body/why-i-love-being-nude-the-health-benefits-of-being-a-nudist/news-story/fbbade7601de6fc8c8c09a29725d69ed

“Nøgen kanoræs på KærligHeden” - Video -

 “The Tauernhöhenweg trail now meandered lazily up the slopes above to the east . . . We met several walking groups coming the other way, and at this point Karla was nearly the only naked person in our group, putting the rest of us to shame, and generating some light jocularity in the passing clothed groups.  As we hiked, we warmed up slowly and more and more people started to strip off again, the wind now cooling us in a gentler manner and helping to keep us at a pleasant temperature under our exertions.” – http://www.naktiv.net/newt/2013/index.html

“I plunged into the lake today for what probably will be my last skinny dip until spring. . . It’s moments like these I’ll think about during the long winter months to come.  Skinny dipping in fresh, pure Laurentian lakes is one of my favorite pastimes.  They’re almost spiritual moments for me, as I view the world around me with my head just above water . . . I thank the Great Spirit, or my lucky stars, for these opportunities, when I can truly be one with nature. . . Naturism for me is far more than simply being naked.  I know all of my naturist friends here feel the same way.” - https://jillianpage.com/2016/09/23/nudismnaturism-taking-the-autumn-skinny-dipping-plunge/

“Once the human body was perceived as innocent, then clothing became nothing more than a symbol of psychological dependence. We need to advocate for positively promoting nudism . . . Let’s help end the misconceptions and aversion of nudism by the general public!” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/why-the-world-needs-more-nudists/

“Monday [October 22, 2011] I drove back to Miami and spent the day at Haulover Beach.  Haulover is astonishing!  After parking, and walking the boardwalk through a smelly, swampy area, I suddenly reached a heavenly beach stretching from nearby high-rise towers on the left, down a sandy beach to distant towers on the right.  About ½ mile of beach is officially designated clothing optional, so I quickly stripped naked.  (As is always the case, the clothing optional section of the beach was packed while the clothed section was empty.  You’d think that other places would get that message, if only for financial reasons.)  I arranged my towel on a rented lounge chair and basked in the sun for a short time.  Then, for several hours I explored the beach, picked up sea shells and chunks of coral rock, and splashed and bobbed in the warm Atlantic waters.  Being nude in nature was exquisite!  There is always a feel of freedom-lost when returning to the textile world.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment