Wednesday, May 9, 2018


QUOTES 5/9/2018

“So what’s the perfect way to relax and literally soak in Mother Nature and all of her beauty?  There is no better place to take it all off and try nude recreation than a hot spring.  It is the perfect low/no stress environment to see what getting naked in nature really feels like for you and your significant other. . . I was alone when I got to the springs.  I took off my clothing and jumped into the top pool and enjoyed the soak while looking out at the cliffs, stream and the forest all around me.  The water was crystal clear and actually a bit too warm for me.  After 15 minutes, I had to take a seat on the rocks surrounding the pool to cool off.  Sitting in the hot springs with stunning natural surrounding all around is an amazing feeling.  The water is unbelievably comfortable and the four pools have sand bottoms so you can sit in them without the pain of a rock pinching your bottom.  I would call the San Antonio hot springs a little gem hidden in the New Mexico wilderness. . . I stayed and soaked for nearly two hours, watching the sunset give way to the stars.  It was an unbelievable night.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/no-better-place-to-take-it-all-off-than-a-hot-spring/

Female wrestling” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/102944175

“If people understood and practiced naturism kids wouldn’t need to send naked photos, and parents and teachers wouldn’t be so freaked out if they were sent.” – Kenfreehiker

“I joined the Army in July of 1997. . . During my year I built up vacation time and took a four day pass to Croatia.  While there I asked a hotel employee where I could go for fun.  He told me the beach was popular so I went there and saw everyone was nude.  I didn't expect this but I took my suit off for the first time and I have to say I enjoy nude recreation.” - Scott N, LaCrosse, Wisconsin, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism&page=10

“I don't think it is, or can be, unreasonable to do anything which you are legally permitted to do.  However, the obsession over recent years with so-called ‘anti-social behavior’ has given the narrow-minded, prim, and proper types in the community this lever to persuade the police or council to ban anything they do not like, by stating it has a detrimental effect on their quality of life.  Effectively, it is allowing those authorities to make laws which apply only to individuals, or particular bodies, which don't apply to anyone else, at the request of a small number of local complainants.  I think this is delegated legislation carried several stages too far, and is unconstitutional. . .  think that occasionally seeing someone who is going about his/her normal business naked cannot be detrimental to one's quality of life. . . But his merely carrying out renovations to his house without clothes?  Oh really, do grow up!  Nobody is suffering any real harm or being put at any real disadvantage here.” – Barbirolli, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21549.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment