Friday, May 11, 2018


QUOTES 5/11/2018

“I booked our wedding to coincide with my birthday and did not tell my future wife that I had booked our room in Jamaica to be on the Nudist side of the resort.  To say she was shocked was an understatement.  I was unpacking when I heard her scream and I went to investigate and found her on the balcony laughing about some guy who she said was walking around with no clothes on.  I said what do you expect, we are on the nude side of the hotel?  After about 3 hours of looking and laughing she came to terms and from then on we became nudists and have remained so ever since, and by the way we did get married with clothes on.” – George, Land O Lakes, Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=95

“Is Being Naked Better for You?” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9CWCwRaSY

“Leaving a nude get together this past July, I said my good byes and my thanks to the host and went to get into my SUV.  I realized as I started to get in that I was still naked.  I thought so what and put my towel in the seat and got in nude.  It was a about a 75 mile drive mostly Interstate highways.  It was great I felt so free and relaxed.  I was able to drive all the way and pull into my garage when I got home.” – Baldwin, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=3

“When I was a little girl, I was one of the nakedest little girls you’d ever meet.  Kids have no sense of shame about their bodies, and why should they?  Being naked, as long as you’re not shivering out in the cold, is one of the most natural things a human body can be.  From communal bath time with the cousins, where I was only distinguishable by the length of my hair (come on, every family has one of those dorky photos), to walking around diaper-less and fancy-free, to hauling up my polyester Barbie nightie and boogying bottomless in the living room, naked was the way I wanted to be.” – Christina Tesoro, https://thenaturistpage.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/why-i-love-being-naked-christina-tesoro/

“We socialize ‘better’ naked. . . I get anxious about social situations.  I’m shy, and rather quiet.  I lack self-confidence and I doubt myself a lot.  I keep a lot to myself and it means making friends and being casual and conversational with other people is sometimes difficult for me.  But being naked in social situations with other, friendly, like-minded people helps, for me, to break down some of the barriers and awkwardness that my emotional state leads me to often create for myself.  So I seek the company of other naturists because they are people in whose company I feel relaxed.  Even if you aren’t quite like me, there is still something honest and truthful about being naked with your friends.” - https://getnakedgetawesome.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/naturists-why-are-we-social-naked-animals/

No comments:

Post a Comment