Saturday, May 26, 2018


QUOTES 5/26/2018

“Posing nude for a visual artist is something a person has to choose for themselves.  I strongly encourage everyone to do it at least once in his or her life.  It offers a tremendous opportunity to feel better about your body, to better understand how bodies are portrayed in the media, and to help change the way our society views nudity” – Jsoh Zykeiwicz, http://www.theonlineclarion.com/opinions/2015/05/11/posing-nude-can-teach-you-about-body-image/#sthash.wCIkWm7w.dpbs

“Nudist Neptune Festival 2014 in Crimea” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/140190277

“We have members, but also visitors, from all over the world, and from some surprising countries such as Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, north and south America.  They’re not ex-pats but people visiting Paris from time to time.  It shows us that naturism goes beyond borders, political or religious. It’s obvious, to us, that naturism has universal appeal.” - Denis Moncorgé, http://en.rfi.fr/france/20161103-naturism-comes-out-closet-france

“I enjoy . . . hiking in the nude.  Be warned it is addicting.  It feels so great to be a part of nature this way.” – Steve

“In my early twenties, I was reading ‘Outdoor Magazine’ and there was an ad . . . promoting ‘naturism.’ . . . I wrote the Naturist Society . . . an informational pamphlet came. . . I found the entry on Black’s Beach in San Diego and decided . . . it was the best place to try going nude in public.  [I went] . . . I saw them, a man and a woman lying on a towel facing the ocean . . . Both were nude.  I was in the right place.  I walked a bit and found a place that looked okay. . . After a while I got up my courage and stood up, took off my shirt and slid off my jeans. . . I immediately laid on my stomach with my head facing the ocean.  My pulse was quick and I thought to myself ‘I’m really doing this.’ . . . I got enough courage to lay on my back. . . I looked up and saw three people. . . They put down their stuff and immediately the two women took off their clothes . . . ran towards the ocean and dove in. . . It was my first encounter with a person (another male) who didn’t view female nudity as something to get excited about or concerned about.  The two females then laid down and later fell asleep.  I got up the courage and . . . walked to the water.  It an odd but pleasant feeling to feel the breeze on my body. . . to be totally naked for anyone to see. . . Not too far from me a father and his toddler son set up their towels.  The father removed his clothes and the clothes of his son.  The son was happy and began to run around. . . The two females woke up and . . . I offered them some bottled water but they declined.  I was dumbstruck. . . you could strike up a conversation with someone and have it not mean anything.  It was getting late . . . I packed up my stuff, but I didn’t put on any clothes.  I walked the whole way back to the foot of the trail nude, [where I) put my jeans on, and my shirt. . . I stood there looking down at the beach.  I felt different, I felt changed.  Something meaningful just happened.” – Asian American Naturist, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment