Tuesday, May 15, 2018


QUOTES 5/15/2018

“When I stay at a naturist resort I often use it more as a central base of operations just like a hotel; I don't just lay in the sun at the pool or play at the tennis courts.  I leave and see the sights or go to the beach (hopefully nude), or shop, or see a show, or visit a garden or historic sight.  Then, when I get back in the evening I get naked at the room, walk naked up to the group showers, sit naked in the hot tub, sing nude karaoke, dance naked, whatever feels right.  Using a resort as a home base is a million times better than staying clothed and cooped up at a hotel, and it's cheaper as well.” – Kenfreehiker

“Festa de aniversário do Clube Naturista Colina do Sol” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOKBg0pClo

“As a woman . . . When I’m nude in the company of other’s, my mind immediately goes to sex and having it repeatedly until we decide to put clothes on.  This time it was different: my mind and spirit were in a space of needing to be supported and nurtured in a way that brought me closer to being more honest with myself and my body.  When you’re naked, you have absolutely nothing to hide and neither do the people with whom you are nude in community.  It’s an honest and safe community space and, for me, deeply spiritual…  I am now a proud bonafide nudist and plan to fully participate in the Naturist community.  I have been transformed through this experience and will continue to learn and grow in this intimacy that I share with myself in the community of others who desire to grow and expand in this very short life that we all have.  I am born again.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/02/29/the-state-of-the-community-naturismnudism-and-clothes-free-living-african-americans-and-the-clothes-free-community/

“Children were allowed to run around nude if they wanted.  That was jarring to me the first time I saw two girls around ten completely undressed.  Then I realized that it was actually kind of cool - they had the opportunity to see all kinds of women being comfortable in their bodies and they were learning to be comfortable in their own bodies.  Where's the harm in that?” – Parabolic Trajectory, http://www.knowable.com/a/nudists-reveal-surprising-details-about-their-lifestyle-/p-5

“Preparing a meal is great done in the nude.” – http://nuetheureux.com/2015/02/07/10-ways-to-become-comfortable-with-nudity/

“. . . there is a massive shortage of fresh water around the world.  And yet we use millions of gallons of fresh water every year by washing clothes.  And because we use chemicals in washing, the chemical laced water becomes useless, it can’t be recycled.  The chemicals go into the soil and do irrepairable harm.  Just by becoming a nudist, you will not have to wash clothes, thereby preserving millions of gallons of water every year and protect the soil from chemicals. . . By becoming a nudist, you will . . . Save fresh water and protect the soil.” - https://fatunclecheapo.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/save-the-world-be-a-nudist/

No comments:

Post a Comment