Saturday, May 12, 2018


QUOTES 5/12/2018

“At my first visit to a nudist campground, I was naked amongst total strangers – men, women, and children.  In my case there was no transition period and I felt completely natural being nude among other nude people.  I felt no sexual desire and no need to ‘discipline’ myself to not get an erection or not stare at breasts and genitals.  Yes, I saw them but they held little interest, sexual or otherwise.  There was essentially nothing sexual about the context in which I saw them.” - http://mojoreisen.com/blog/?p=1858

“Spiegel TV ‘10 - Nackt, fröhlich” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/29826400

“. . . my wife wanted to go for a hike. . . About 1 mile in on an old unused trail . . . My wife stopped . . . The next thing I knew she was naked. Well, I joined her. . . My wife was right, great fun, super feeling of freedom and my skin loved the sun and wind . . . The leaves were red, orange, yellow and falling with the wind. It was so natural . . . After a while we turned around and there were two couples just staring at us. . . We just said hi and I said why not join in. Believe it or not the women got naked and joined and then the men. The day continued, with all six of us naked hikers and with no loss for conversation. I guess this friendship will last a long time. . . This was a great day to remember . . .” – Bear

“We have potential business partner . . . He seemed to have no problem with our lifestyle.  Eventually, I just stopped wearing anything when he came over, but my wife still got dressed ‘for his sake.’  One evening, he said ‘I understand you are both nudists, right?’  After confirming that, he then said ‘Why is it I only see one of you living what you believe?  Why is it that only one of you are acting on your beliefs?’ That surprised my wife and she promptly took off her clothes and sat there the rest of the evening in the nude!  He then went on to say that his next message at church would be about living your beliefs, to stop being hypocrites.” - Boyd Allen, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

“I've learned that the less I wear, the more at home I feel in my own body and the more excited I am to embrace the sunshine come summer.” – Deidre Olsen, https://www.bustle.com/p/as-a-queer-person-the-less-i-wear-to-the-beach-the-better-i-feel-9018468

“At the age of 79 years and with a body that has seen better days, I enjoy my efforts at being a nudist!  I'm one of the few that although being a closet nudist I do enjoy the company of a few friends who enjoy being naked in the privacy of a secluded garden.” – Agustus, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment