Monday, May 28, 2018


QUOTES 5/28/2018

“Nudism benefits children too. Children from nudist homes and families have a higher self-confidence, more confidence in their sexuality, are happier with their lives, and have fewer anxiety of the natural processes of the stages of life than non-nudist children. . . It’s okay if children’s books, movies, and TV shows have wholesome non-sexual nudity in them.” – randomfactsgeekjga, https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/nudism-is-for-all-ages/

“Nudismo en la playa” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/150368787

“Yesterday gifted me a surprise revelation: I had stopped being naked.  It’s not that I stopped spending time being clothes free in the physical sense: I still walk around home naked . . . But as the weather turns cold, so do I . . . I stopped being honest and open with people . . . I stopped telling people the truth and started 1) keeping my mouth shut and 2) lying…a lot. . . For all the walking around naked I’m doing, I certainly threw the long underwear on my heart . . . I felt a lot of anger, sadness and distance, all due to my own choice to withhold.  And that practice of clothing my soul also took away my access to my own heart. . . So, it is with some sadness that I sit with this revelation today. . . I don’t want to choose long underwear for my heart anymore.  I want to return to being open, even if the results of my honesty aren’t rainbows and sunshine everyday. . . I want to give myself space to be honest and free for my health AND, because truly that is my wish for every human being on the planet: permission to be themselves. . . I am back at the drawing board with my box of colorful chalk, ready to sketch a new way of breathing and living my naked heart in alignment with my clothes free life.” – Hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/11/14/my-heart-is-wearing-long-underwear/#more-30935

“Attitudes have consequences and the consequences of prudery are serious.” – Malcolm Boura, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-dawn/201003/fear-and-loathing-nakedness

“I’m also a naturist, and with few exceptions, ‘barely’ anyone knows this about me.  I’ve loved the feel of being naked my entire life, and have taken advantage of every opportunity to take off my clothes.  I’ve fished naked in farm ponds, I’ve driven the open roads naked, I’ve hiked naked in the woods, and, since I’m single, spend a great deal of my time at home with nothing on.  I’ve belonged to two different naturist clubs . . . and have spent time at nude beaches in the Caribbean.  If I’ve learned anything at all in my life, it’s that being naked is a natural and normal thing.  Just watching all the kids at the clubs having a great time with each other without embarrassment and without having to feel guilty or ashamed of their nakedness tells me that this is so.  The adults are more friendly than at any other place I’ve been.  I heard someone say a long time ago, when asked why she goes to a naturist club to take off her clothes, that naturist don’t go to such places to ‘take off their clothes,’ but instead go there ‘so they won’t have to put their clothes on.’  Makes perfect sense to me.” - http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/12/27/its-only-natural/

No comments:

Post a Comment