Wednesday, May 16, 2018


QUOTES 5/16/2018

“Nudism is something I never even wondered about.  My husband was the one always curious about it.  So he wanted to try it and we agreed that if one of us were uncomfortable we wouldn't stay.  But we never felt that way. . . I love the camping. I feel safer and more comfortable camping at a nudist park than anywhere else.  The people are friendlier and it seems we all have so much in common.  Everyone loves nature and the outdoors.” – Resort Guest

“Sauna Spa Wellness Paradies Therme Erding München” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ytTypabY8

“While formal nudist venues are still relatively few in number, I believe the actual acceptance of nudity has increased significantly. . . I see younger generations as not feeling tied to clubs and organizations to enjoy naturism.  Instead, they enjoy being nude when and where it strikes them — at home, in their backyard, on a hike, on a boat, on vacation, etc.  They are in tune to nude opportunities and when they present themselves, they are more inclined to take them. . . I’m talking about educated professionals, parents, people of faith, whoever, choosing the path so many naturists have taken before them….to be nude.  They simply don’t feel the need to join an organization or go to a club to do so. . . When you take a step back and look at where society has come, nudity is increasingly embraced.” - https://naturistthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/the-future/

“[We swam] Rock Creek or even the Potomac if it came in our way.  Of course, under such circumstances we had to arrange that our return to Washington should be when it was dark, so that our appearance might scandalize no one. . . If we swam the Potomac, we usually took off our clothes.  I remember one such occasion when the French Ambassador, Jusserand, who was a member of the Tennis Cabinet, was along, and, just as we were about to get into the swim, somebody said, 'Mr. Ambassador, Mr. Ambassador, you haven't taken off your gloves,' to which he promptly responded, 'I think I will leave them on; we might meet ladies!’” - President Theodore Roosevelt

“My first canoe outings were in Poole Harbor and it didn’t take long to discover that in calm conditions my canoe was very stable and I could manage without the life-jacket; I was soon canoeing naked.  This discovery of naked canoeing was soon to revolutionize my approach to naturism.  I canoed a lot in Sweden and one incident had a big effect on the way I viewed nudity.  I was swimming naked from a pontoon at a deserted beach.  A lady who was on another pontoon about 100 meters away saw me diving naked into the water.  What she did next really surprised me; she called over her teenage daughters who were some way away and they came over and sat down in a around towel and pile of clothing!  Eventually I had to get out of the water and walk, completely naked, to them.  I was feeling very exposed, but tried to act as if it was perfectly normal to be naked in front of a mother and her teenage daughters.  Once we had discovered a common language we chatted while I dried myself and dressed.  There was never even a mention that I was naked!” – Brian, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/12/01/naturist-talks-brian-uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment