Wednesday, May 30, 2018


QUOTES 5/30/2018

“I have always believed in the fundamental right to be naked.  Outside of protection from the elements, from cold and physical hazards like thorns and broken beer bottles, clothing is entirely unnecessary, a matter of custom, of adornment, nothing more.  I see no reason to wear clothes at home, at the pool, on the beach or at the park.  Wherever bathing suits are acceptable, nudity should be also.” – Nick Alimonos, http://writersdisease.net/2013/10/21/why-the-nudity-taboo-is-unethical-and-must-go/

“NAKED IN AMERICA TRAILER (Documentary, USA, 2011) ” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZpdmOXlwY&list=PLjiTAEgHw9Nx1rjY_u8bDSBZIHC7cOvQZ&index=114

“Sometimes, I forget it’s clothing optional . . . I love to take off my clothes, to walk around the house naked.  But I never necessarily said to myself, ‘Oh, this is a nudist venue.  I want to go to this nudist place.  I’m a nudist.’  But being out here, I get nude mostly for comfort, and I also think of it like, ‘When in Rome…’  I’m learning about the nudist aspect of what’s happening here.  And it really appeals to my philosophy of not hiding, being open, and also challenging what people think of what’s right and wrong.” – Christopher, http://heavytable.com/the-naturism-of-rising-sun-farm-in-river-falls-wi/

“We need to find a way to change societies thinking here in the US that naked bodies are sinful, shameful, ugly and freaky.  I too often here the phrase ‘that person should never be seen naked’ or ‘I don't want to see a bunch of old naked people running around’ and I would like to reduce this type of thinking by creating more positive body acceptance. . . we could do more, on a grass roots level.  I never see any mainstream advertising to promote this cause . . . Maybe it's time.” – Guy Purcella, https://www.facebook.com/groups/PromotingNudism/

“I advocate nakedness around your children, homes and husbands.  I don't want my boys' expectations of women to resemble those that they see in magazines or TV nor do I want my girls' expectations of themselves to [be the same].  I believe that with the help of Queens loving themselves the next generations definition of beauty will be radically different and no longer will we idolize the unrealistic airbrushed idea of perfection that causes so much self-doubt and depression.  If you have 'stretch marks, a hairy minge, saggy boobs, a flat bum, smile lines, a wobbly belly, cellulite, a tiny chest, or any other REAL women women traits, the world needs to be flooded with your image.  THE WORLD IS DESPERATE FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL IMAGE.” – Constance Hall, https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1098632346848256&id=1019711431407015&substory_index=0

1 comment:

  1. I too have heard trhe person should never be seen nude. However, my experience at the club is that many people look better nude than textile.

    ReplyDelete