Wednesday, November 6, 2019


QUOTES 11/6/2019

“I never wonder if anyone is judging my body.  Fashion doesn’t matter.  I always fit in with everyone else in skin, and I always stand out in my own way.  I find it’s easier to talk to people without my clothes on.  I find I am both more accepted and more accepting.  Everything is out in the open, so anyone trying to figure anything out about me pretty much just has to listen to my words.” – Alexis Beckett, http://www.blog.bareoaks.ca/2014/11/my-experience-in-naturism-as-woman-and.html?m=1

“Jean Philippe Rameau Les Indes Galantes FINALL” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5RdXPuD1GI

“I . . . am a nudist that gets naked at home because I really like getting nude at home.  I don't go to nudist resorts because I don't have the time to go and I don't have any nudist friends to get naked with, so I just stay home and get naked.” – Tampabaybucsfan


“That the acceptance of women showing more skin in daily life doesn’t translate to participation in nudism and naturism tells me a couple of things.  As a society, we have successfully hyper-sexualized what amounts to a few square inches of the body’s surface.  The unholy trinity that consists of the breasts (or more specifically the areola according to many public nudity laws) and the genitals must be covered by a minimal amount of fabric.  The difference between a pleasant day at the beach and a trip to jail, it would seem, is a string bikini.” – Erik Jacobsen, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/almost-naked-women-nudism-and-antisocial-nudists/

“My wife and I were having a quiet sociable afternoon naked with another couple and we were simply browsing old photographs. . . The images from years gone by brought many reminiscences and a few roars of laughter at the way we have 'adapted' to all the effects of passing years.  Our niece Lisa arrived with her young son, they settled in and they too were soon nude.  Lisa enjoyed looking at some photo's she hadn't seen before and many that included her as a very small child more than 35 years ago.” – Patrick Thompson, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1027/quot-out-of-the-mouths-quot/

No comments:

Post a Comment