Wednesday, November 20, 2019


QUOTES 11/20/2019

“I always try to apply the ‘my house, my rules’ kind of style, though not on a rigid way, of course, but my closest friends and some of my family accept that I like to be naked at home and don’t mind.  With others, I ask first.  If they don’t feel like having someone naked around, I put some pants on, but try to make them see that, if when I, or anyone else, is in their house, must accept their ways and customs, they should accept mine at my place.” – Ivan Aklrov, From Tom Pine’s Special Report, file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_16_Special%20Report_no_03.pdf

“Beach Bums - exploring the beaches of Santa Cruz naked” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/nudebeachbums/135739149

“I recently went to a nude beach, not a legal one, which is located in a national park.  I felt so comfortable being nude.  When I left I walked back through the park nude.  I passed five textiles along the way.  I politely said hello to all, and all replied so I don't think I offended anyone.” – Stormboy, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=50798&vpage=1


“Haven’t you heard?  Naturism is no longer simply an activity for hippies . . . [with] social trends such as the Free The Nipple campaign, which argues that men and women’s bodies shouldn’t be censored differently, a growing number of people are casting aside their inhibitions and shedding their material layers.  Or, at the very least, thinking more about it. . . don’t dismiss this too quickly.  The new nudism – or neo-nudism – is both civilized and uncivilized, responsible and irresponsible. . . In the past, I would never have dreamed of attending an organized nudist event . . . But, in today’s era, this is no longer the case.  Celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Diane Kruger and Emma Stone are famous fans of skinny-dipping, while Eva Mendes has said, ‘I love being nude. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening.’ . . . [The] British travel company Sunshine showed that swimming sans swimmers was ranked as the top fantasy holiday activity . . . The American Association for Nude Recreation . . . estimates that 52 million Americans have tried skinny-dipping. . . naked yoga is increasingly popular . . . and TripAdvisor has even published a list of the best nude activities . . . including nude Olympics on Maslin Beach . . . it’s not about flaunting what you have; it’s about achieving a sense of freedom.” – Amy Molloy, http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/sunday-style/amy-molloy-strips-off-in-the-name-of-neonudism/news-story/88ca775e8ee77f6bc6890c939aad6e3f

No comments:

Post a Comment