Saturday, November 16, 2019


QUOTES 11/16/2019

“Lying naked in the sun, with the mountain all to myself, I suddenly think: Am I really a fool, as some think.  I am so good here, perfectly in harmony with the landscape and nature.  Why, while the whole world seems to belong to me, should I have only desire to lock myself behind barriers, behind clothes.  On the contrary, I would like everyone to share the plenitude that one can experience in contemplating this world of mountains resplendent under the sun and to discover the pleasure of moving naked in complete freedom.” - http://www.randonnues.fr/

“The Naked Bunch” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/15844944

“. . . nudity is about to become your new normal. . . you start to stop thinking about being naked.  You just are enjoying the moment, without clothes. . . time will come when you need to get dressed again.  A certain level of sadness will fill you, as you leave this wonderful state of freedom.  Rapidly, if weather and security allow, you will feel the need to get naked again.  This could be your home, your garden or any place that accepts your nudity. . . you will feel immensely better entirely naked than with any form of clothing . . . This is the moment I call the new normal.  Your nudity will feel natural, simple, a real no-brainer. . . Try nudism and you will discover a new world, where nudity will soon become your new normal.” – MarcNude, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1184/when-nudity-becomes-the-new-normal/

“It’s funny, but I’ve spent my entire life being completely body conscious and yet here I am naked with a group of complete strangers. . . If you’d have told me then that one day I would be stood stark naked in Parliament Street as a 40-something I don’t think I’d have believed you.  I’m not sure I quite believe it myself, but it felt like too good an opportunity too good to miss.” - Cathy Featherstone, http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/analysis/sea-of-hull-why-i-went-nude-in-the-name-of-art-1-8005877

“. . . according to Rader Programs, an eating disorder counseling center, on average, women have 13 negative thoughts about their body every day.  Standards of female beauty are presented in almost every form of the media . . . 50 percent of commercials designed for women mention physical attractiveness.  The average adolescent, ages 12 to 19, is exposed to over 5,000 attractiveness advertisements each year. . . the celebrities and models that women swoon after are typically underweight and, in most cases, airbrushed onto the covers of magazines.  Fashion models weigh eight percent less than the average women 20 years ago.  A majority of runway models meet the body mass index range that is considered anorexic, and 25 percent of Playboy models are considered anorexic by the same criteria. . . Glamour magazine . . . found . . . that 61 percent of women felt ashamed of their hips, 64 percent were embarrassed by their stomachs, and 72 percent were unhappy with their thighs. . . women of all shapes and sizes reported some sadness over their bodies.” – Samantha Olson, http://www.medicaldaily.com/women-are-happiest-naked-34-why-does-it-take-so-long-253617

No comments:

Post a Comment