Tuesday, November 26, 2019


QUOTES 11/26/2019

“The dominant attitude toward our bodies and thus ourselves is not only wrong, and disrespectful, but it is harmful to our self-image, confidence, and healthy social interaction.” – November 2016, Bare Facts Newsletter

“WNBR London 2016 French men Part 1” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/170642948

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Brad Pitt (Actor), Brian Giles (Major League Baseball Player), Brigitte Bardot (Actor), Bridget Fonda (Actor), Britney Spears (Singer).

“I did not say anything to my partner about my wanting to go nude!  I was on holiday with her and my parents the (first time) when I stripped off on the balcony to get some rays.  My partner said ‘be careful, your mum can see you’.  I just simply replied ‘my mum saw me many years ago’.” – Rickfoggin, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22257.0;topicseen

“Being nude isn’t illegal, but lewd or obscene behavior is and unfortunately, lewd and obscene are left to the eye of the beholder.  I like working nude in our garden, sitting on the steps outside in the sun with our cats, walking in the countryside along winding, narrow lanes but I’ll be damned if any of that is lewd or obscene!” - Shavetalebidoux, https://clothesfreelife.com/2014/02/18/a-house-divided-cannot-stand-whats-happening-to-the-clothes-free-community/

“There’s one thing that’s seriously lacking on this planet, it’s a global law that all public beaches are clothing optional.  No exceptions.  Beachgoers would still be welcome to wear bikinis, burkinis, mankinis, bloomers – whatever they like – they would just need to realize that if they see me I will have optioned to wear nothing.  And if they don’t like it, tough.  It’s the law, nothing personal.” – Scott Lunt, nudistusa.com, Vol. 9, # 1, p. 13.

“It’s odd when you can’t find a lawyer who knows anything about public nudity, and government lawyers, prosecutors, police departments and their legal affairs officers can’t tell you why being nude in public is illegal, only that if you do it you will be arrested.” – Richard Mason, nudistusa.com, Vol. 9, # 1, p. 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment