Tuesday, November 12, 2019


QUOTES 11/12/2019

“I began sleeping naked. . . I don’t think I’ll ever go back to pajamas.  No seam marks, no itching or adjusting.  It’s amazing.” – Sarah Biverson, http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/11/how-3-experiences-helped-me-stop-my-body-shaming-start-loving-my-naked-self/

“nakedHEART singing White Stripes” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/150783563

“Each year, we visit our close friends at their vacation home in AZ.  We've taken our Jeep the last few trips . . . we find a dirt road off the main HWY and do a little 4x4'ing.  Since I'm usually naked on these drives and she is usually wearing a shirt or sheer dress, it makes the off roading more fun. . . I've met another nudist off roader . . . we have been exchanging emails and pictures of our off road adventures.  I'm really interested in taking some of the trails he's taken in AZ and he's interested in visiting Death Valley and taking some of the trails we've taken on our annual trip. . . My grandsons are anxious and excited.  It is our plan to take an adult guys trip - two or three of us - out to Saline Springs and stay the night out there for a few nights and explore the trails surrounding that area.” – FireProf, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=6759

“Together we can build a nude world.  The nudist revolution can help start this.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“I have slept nude since 1973 and love it.  I like for things to breath.  If I am away and have to wear something I cannot sleep.” – Cyan Popsicle, http://www.littlethings.com/sleeping-naked-benefits/

“On my recent trip up to Vermont for a week long naturist vacation, I drove in the nude both ways, except for the first few miles [on] the eight lane commuter road that encircles Boston . . . a distance of around 200 miles each way.  Most definitely, a pleasant way to spend the miles and get into the mood for not needing any clothes for a week spent with five other like-minded folk. . . it is difficult, while approaching another vehicle, to observe with any detail . . . Only when one is directly alongside, and generally only from a very tall cab like that of an 18 wheeler tractor, and then most likely for only a fleeting moment if the angles are exactly right, is it possible to see into the laps of occupants of a normal hardtop vehicle.  And most travelers probably don't make a practice of scrutinizing the interior of passing vehicles . . . So for us guys, not too much of a problem from a practical everyday standpoint.  Perhaps a bit different for the women, but probably not insurmountable.  Anyway, I was comfortable and the drive was uneventful.” – FreewalkerMA

No comments:

Post a Comment