Tuesday, November 19, 2019


QUOTES 11/19/2019

“Why is it I feel safe in a naturist setting but you wouldn’t catch me wearing hot pants on the high street?  You might say it’s my right to dress in as little as I want and not expect unwanted attention, and you’d be right. . . When I go to naturist events I do not expect to be ‘hit on’.  And it has never happened to me . . . Perhaps going as part of a couple has gone someway to derailing any potential unwanted attention. . . The fundamental difference between dressing in less in town and dressing in nothing at all in a naturist setting however is the attitude of the people.  If I go to a naturist event, I know I’m going to be okay.  If I walked naked down the high street I would expect unwanted attention: stares, crass comments, camera phones at the ready. . . At a naturist event, people will look at my face and talk to me like a human being.  I know with naturists I am accepted for how I look, and I won’t be scrutinized because of my figure or sex appeal.  That is why naturism does NOT equal sex.” – The Naked Imp, http://www.naturisttravel.net/reviews_view.asp?t=+Fashion+victim&id=1035&cid=2&scid=120

“naked girls life modelling” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/159200362

“A lot of naturists are posting images online, with little or no text except the words ‘naturism’ or ‘nudism.’  I suspect that they feel the images speak for themselves, whether they are taken in outdoor settings or indoors.” - https://jillianpage.com/2017/01/07/nudismnaturism-double-standards-within-the-social-nudism-community/

“I think there’s a big difference between being naked and being ‘almost naked’. . . If I’m in a bikini, or in a tiny dress, I feel self-conscious.  If I’m nude, I’m delighted with life.  Who cares if the people in the opposite apartment can see?  I don’t know them!  Sure, it’s only a nipple!” - Caroline O’Donoghue, https://www.the-pool.com/life/life-honestly/2017/4/the-pros-and-cons-of-growing-up-in-a-naked-house

“Dr. Keon West and his team wanted to figure out whether being in groups of naked people makes you feel happier about your body.  In the study . . . researchers asked 850 British participants how they felt about their bodies and well-being overall.  They then compared these results to how often they participated in low-key nudist events (sun bathing or a quality nude bike rides, for example).  Researchers found that, since participants’ reasons for being naked weren’t sexual, being in a group of people who were comfortable being nude in the great outdoors actually boosted everyone’s self-esteem.  Others even became more welcoming to nudity after witnessing how casual the act was. . . Neither age nor gender truly played a part in the outcome — it was more about just enjoying the ability to be free.” - http://elitedaily.com/dating/naked-around-strangers-body-image/1767403/

No comments:

Post a Comment