Wednesday, November 13, 2019


QUOTES 11/13/2019

September 14, 2010 I took the opportunity to climb to the top of the building we manage to sunbath nude for an hour.  It was heavenly after being wrapped up in clothes for so long.  The feel of the sun and breeze blowing across my naked body was so enjoyable.  It reinvigorated me.  It reminded me just how healthy naturism can be.” – Kenfreehiker

“Celeste Scarlett-Morgan Nude Sunbathing Preview” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/111963683

“When I was a kid here in Utah we had a public pool and after swim team or anytime really we were always hanging out in the shower room naked.  There were no dividers in the shower and it was all good.  We would even have towel fights or other goofing off.  Today it is a no go.  I have had kids in gym and sports and no one showers in front of each other.  It is a bit bizarre with how the world has progressed in other areas and the rise of a more predominant progressive mind set.  And yet I am sure none of my kids have showered or maybe even seen the same gender naked.  I think it is pretty ridiculous and so do all my friends.  It feels like we have done a disservice to future generations.” – Threadsfree

“We watched as they [dad and friend’s mom] walked out of the house, got in their cars, and drove down the drive way.  Derek was naked before they were out of the driveway.  We were outside and headed to the back yard seconds later.  We slid, rolled, splashed, wallowed, smeared, and threw mud for the next several hours.  I remember feeling free and unrestricted.  It was wonderful. . . We stretched out on a towels in the sun to dry and warm up.  That was all it took.  The warmth of the sun on my skin, the feel of the breeze, and the total freedom caused me to become a nudist for life.  Derek told me later that it was the same for him.” – A Memory, http://iyns.net/stories.html

“Rarely can we women just be human and receive love and respect for simply being human. . . [This] can contribute to discomfort concerning individual and social clothes free experiences.” - Honhouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/01/18/intersections-women-naturism/

“I remember the first time I stood in the ocean naked.  It was at Orient Bay in St. Martin while we were on a day excursion from a cruise.  I loved the sensation of that warm Caribbean water swirling around me while the beach stretched away in a vibrant crescent.” – Scott Lunt, nudistusa.com, Vol. 9, # 1, p. 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment