Monday, November 4, 2019


QUOTES 11/4/2019

“Last night I decided to take advantage of an unexpectedly pleasant evening to get out on the moors of Northumberland again.  I had identified four caches that I could connect into a circular walk of about 9 miles.  Only one cache was actually on the route, but the other three were within a few hundred yards and I was hopeful that I might be able to do the entire walk without the need to cover up. . . I’d been walking for three hours and fifty-two minutes and naked for all but seven minutes of that time.  Fabulous.” - Ian, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=904.0;topicseen

“Roding Walk Naturally” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/65247348

“Sea blue sky, no cloud to be seen, a perfect evening in the garden to deepen the full body tan.” - Angela Russel, President British Naturism, https://twitter.com/AngelaR93774163?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&sig=a07540b5c784a2ca8fba1a6d6a090a2c5aaad47f&al=1&refsrc=email&iid=33424e33626b4529b6b59badf9c7d6bf&autoactions=1447198887&uid=396523018&nid=244+404

“Help normalize nonsexual social nudity!  Promote naturism in a positive way and show the world what naturism is all about.” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/831552437295149056

“Did the Philly naked bike back in September 2016.  Hands down one of the best experiences in my life . . . I came around a bend to a rock garden (starting point) and saw a sea of naked people, immediately thinking to myself ‘Oh my god.  These are my people!’ . . . I'm a nudist at heart: I love getting naked more than anything in the whole world and I look forward to every opportunity; especially in social setting with recreational activity . . . I quickly removed my shirt and pants and stuffed them into my backpack.  At this point I am only wearing socks, my shoes, and said backpack with my clothing and items. . . And there I stood, completely naked in the broad intense daylight amongst 100s of other naked people unashamed of their bodies and embracing true freedom.  The bike ride soon started and we began riding through busy, rush hour Center City in all of our beautiful glory.  I cherished every single moment.  Riding my bike with the feeling of the wind and sunshine on my skin felt absolutely amazing.  I had lost all inhibitions and stresses.  I felt truly alive and liberated. . . I really loved the diversity in all participants.  I saw pretty much every type of the human body on the spectrum and it was a glory to behold.  Fat, skinny, tall, short, light, dark, young, and old.” – SpaghettiRambo, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5yo6qy/what_was_you_first_time_naked_in_public_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment