Tuesday, February 5, 2019


QUOTES 2/5/2019

“The first official nudist camp in Scotland is set to lay bare convention in the country and let it all hang out in August [2015].  The two-day event is being hosted by Scottish branch of a group called British Naturism (BN) and is taking place in . . . The Dumfriesshire forest . . . Scotland has had unofficial nudity but this one is the real thing.  There are laws against public nudity in the country and organizers are being mindful of those laws. . . they do not want any member of the general public to happen upon a naked person and become shocked or offended.  The chief organizer of the event, Ivan Gill, 66, said there will be a variety of events for naked people to partake in and that it promises to be a relaxing and fun, and naked, weekend.”-  Marcus Hondro, http://www.digitaljournal.com/life/lifestyle/scotland-to-have-county-s-first-official-nudist-camp-this-summer/article/432151#ixzz3ZE9AsOIm

“Beautiful Naked Stop-Motion” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn02tMxj4Ss

“Thinking back, I suppose I’ve always been a nudist – I just didn’t realize it until I was almost 50 years old.  Through the years I’d run around the neighborhood nude at night, enjoyed home nudity, sunbathed nude, and skinny dipped.  But through all those years I had misunderstood this need to be nude as some type of unique-to-me sexual addiction, and so lived a guilt-riddled life, hiding from myself.  Then I experienced my personal ‘Click Moment’.  Perusing the Internet, I ran across stories of people who enjoyed hiking nude and began to fanaticize about doing this myself.  Then one day I discovered a site written by naturists from my own conservative religion!  At that point it really didn’t take much courage to drive to a private location in a nearby forest, strip, and take a naked hike – ‘Click’ - I realized I wasn’t a pervert, I was just a nudist.  My only regret is that my ‘Click Moment’ didn’t come years earlier.” – Kenfreehiker

“I have become an unabashed advocate of nude hiking.  I've been day hiking and backpacking all my adult life, but when I started doing it nude a few years ago, I was changed forever.  There is not much that can beat the physical and psychological satisfaction of hiking nude up a long, hot, sunny alpine trail, of finding an icy, glacier-fed lake, of quickly jumping in, of leaping out even faster, of bragging to any Gray Jay that will listen of your superhuman ability to withstand the most Arctic of water temperatures, and of baking dry on a nearby flat piece of warm granite.  Such activities were meant to be enjoyed nude, and I encourage all men and women to experience them." - Mark Storey

“Invite some friends over for some board games.  Make it clothing optional and your friends will see it's not a big deal.” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/786981700928675840

No comments:

Post a Comment