Friday, February 15, 2019


QUOTES 2/15/2019

“When you're camping and the weather cooperates, why bother with clothes, especially once you make camp?  And who wants to get changed in a small tent, or wear a damp swimsuit after an alpine lake dip? . . . ‘nudism’ just sort happens when you're camping in the wild . . . Even non self-proclaimed nudists take little coaxing to enjoy getting naked in nature.” - http://nudistscorp.com/060-nudist-camping.html

Rochelle Nude Interview Preview” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/167517897

“Equality.  Respect. Honesty.  Living in harmony with nature.  Open-mindedness towards new ideas.  A community completely free of crime.  These things are at the heart of what naturism is about, and they are very relevant – and very appealing – to the millennial generation.  The clothing-optional nature of the resulting environment is a natural consequence of these values. . . the most successful naturist venues always have a strong focus on their core purpose and values.” – Matt & Katy, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/new-nudism-and-attracting-more-millennials-to-naturism-kffbs/

“I sleep naked; and I generally get around the house naked a fair bit of the time . . . today I woke up and had breakfast . . . and began doing a few things around the house, but I never once had the urge to put clothes on. . . I love being naked!  It’s so liberating and comforting to just feel so at ease in my own skin. . . I encourage you all to go a full day naked (if possible)!” - https://locolivia.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/spending-the-day-naked/

“Naked boating is a lot of fun - I did it for many years. I used to have a pontoon that I keep on the KY River about eight miles from where I live. . . Sometimes the wife would take a half day’s vacation during the week and we would go to the river for an afternoon on the boat. During the week you pretty much had the river to yourself so it was easy to be able to be nude the whole afternoon, which we did. . . I normally kept a pair of swimming trunks close by and if someone I knew came up I'd just lay the trunks over my lap.” – Kentucky Dave

“I went camping one time, when I was younger with my family.  I grew up nude.  We'd rented an RV.  I left the house nude and never got dressed. I'd felt great, going somewhere, walking in the woods and fishing and didn't touch any clothes for a week.” – NakedLoving, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=956&idt=107938&page=last

(April 3, 2010) “John, a visitor from Santa Barbara, was surprised at all the fun characters in the Dellymaze Park and stated that Dellymaze was over half of the experience at Olive Dell.  It’s always fun to share what was done.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment