Sunday, February 17, 2019


QUOTES 2/17/2019

“September started slow, with family commitments but picked up in the middle of the month.  All told I managed 17 hikes of 2.5 miles or more in the wildlife areas near here.  Add in a few nude kayak adventures along the way . . .” – Nudewalker, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=055f0535afdecf562fdd98338a579f8e&topic=655.75

BBF ART NYC RAW” Video - https://vimeo.com/311833809

“There are many kinds of nudism - or naturism.  There are people who just like doing stuff while not wearing clothes.  And there are those who believe there are hygiene benefits.  And people who link nudism with various utopian movements that break down barriers among people.  And there are people who believe in de-stigmatizing the parts of the human anatomy ordinarily covered by a bathing suit. . . And then you get people who want to do, let's say, nude hiking, where there's at least a chance you're going to run into somebody clothed . . . And then you get people who really want to be, as the Doobie Brothers said, takin' it to the streets.”  (Audio Link as well) – Colin McEnroe, http://wnpr.org/post/nudism-no-shoes-no-shirt-no-problem#stream/0

“In the back of my mind, I always thought of swingers when I thought of [nudist] resorts.  So my husband suggested we try Haulover Beach. . . that day changed my life forever.  It took me a little while to get out of the clothes once we got to the beach, but once I did, the feeling a freedom was overwhelming.  We met several good friends that day.  They all acted around me like they did everyone else.  No different for me because my boobs were saggy or my butt looked like cottage cheese.  They accepted me as I am and that changed my thoughts about myself.  I became confident, self-assured and felt so much better about who I was as a person.” – Grisel Quezada, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/910/my-nudist-story/

“French women bid topless sunbathing ‘adieu’ – France’s summer is fast becoming a memory, and so is one of its iconic beach sights: topless women.  As few as 2 percent of French women under 35 now say they want to bare their breasts . . . ‘It’s seen as vulgar.  People are more prudish these days’ [Muriel Trazie] . . . ‘I’ve never done it.  I’d be too embarrassed.’ [Sandra Riahi] . . . When France stood up to a conservative backlash and refused to ban topless bathing in the 1970s, wearing the ‘monokini’ . . . became a symbol of Gallic pride.  But times change, and so do bathing suits.  Some link the demise of ‘le topless’ to a simple change in French fashion . . . But sociologists claim that the trend should be taken more seriously, with some suggesting that French women have forgotten the achievements of feminism. . . Scholars point to the aging of the Generation X in France and a step back to traditional values among the more conservative ‘Millennial Generation.’  And where once authorities defended toplessness, there’s now an official push to restrict it. . . the decline of topless sunbathing has also been linked to the financial crisis.  ‘If breast-baring is a sign of risk and revolution, covering up is a sign of safety. In uncertain times, you always dress more conservatively.’” – Associated Press, http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/171229/french-women-bid-topless-sunbathing-adieu/

No comments:

Post a Comment