Monday, February 11, 2019


QUOTES 2/11/2019

“I . . . have been a nudist for many years, but only recently have discovered naked hiking.  Wow.  It's addictive.  I introduced my new wife to nudism shortly after we met, taking her to a resort in the Caribbean with an au-natural beach.  She took to it like a duck to water, now I can hardly get her to put clothes on!  Since then we have been to numerous nude resorts around the country, some of them large enough to have bike riding and hiking trails.  This past winter we spent quite a lot of time in Tucson and found many wonderful lightly traveled desert trails where we could disrobe and hike for miles.  Fortunately, here in Colorado we have secluded places with trails that you can hike for days without seeing a soul.  Our latest adventure was at Valley View Hot Springs, a wonderful clothing optional place in central Colorado.  There are trails nearby that go up the mountains into wilderness where we hiked for eight miles without ever putting on a thing from the time we left our campsite until our return.  We love being able to extend our nude lifestyle beyond our home, resorts, and beaches!” – Like2Bnude, http://www.hikingnaked.com/index.php?topic=723.0;topicseen

“Naked Hiking in Spain July 2017.Part 2” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07JSw2uhPEQ

“For naturists, nudity is the most normal thing in the world, so there is no direct link at all to sex.  I’m not saying that it’s impossible to get turned on in a naturist site, it won’t be more than on any other place.  I would say even less.” – Nick&Lins, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/19/the-misconceptions-of-naturism/

“Modesty, to me, means having something to be proud of, something beautiful, yet not bragging about it or showing it off.  Shame, to me, means having something to be guilty of, something ugly, and therefore hiding it. . . To me, the body is nothing to be ashamed of, and I chose to come to our naked rooftop gathering because it is my way of spitting out a piece of the apple – a way of seeing what it might have been like in the beginning in Eden.  I agree that the body is beautiful, because God created it.  Like any gift of God, it can be misused and lusted after.  So to protect it from such misuse and lust, we hide it.  But it is only misused and lusted after when it is seen as a solely sexual object.” (Many Photos) - https://toplesspulp.com/2016/10/01/an-end-and-two-beginnings/

“I have some experience naked bike riding.  Lots of times I will drive my truck as far as reasonable on a 4wd drive road, then ride my bike to a wilderness trail head where I stash the bike and hike.  Summer before last I rode a portion of the Continental Divide Mountain Bike Route in Wyoming and Colorado.  I rode about 250 miles from South Pass Wyoming to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.  Of that mileage, I rode nude for about 100 miles across the Great Divide Desert of Wyoming.  Interestingly, I never saw another person or a car, even though I was on dirt roads easily negotiable by ordinary vehicles.” – Michael Y

No comments:

Post a Comment