Saturday, February 2, 2019


QUOTES 2/2/2019

“I had cast off my cares as I had cast off my clothes.  I wondered for a moment whether I was mad or indeed legal – could I be arrested for simply being myself here?  Was I somehow only legally entitled to exist if covered?  Why was it so pleasing and more than that, why did it feel so important to be naked at this moment?  I remembered the grand tradition of naturism – born out of love of the sun, the fresh air and nature herself, and born too out of a struggle with the grey repressive forces of prudery and Puritanism.  Nakedness means freedom.” – Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 48

“Streak for Tigers 2016 London Zoo” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vazzBRCnKQw&t=10s

Nothing matches the freedom, of being clothes free.  It just feels so right, like the way it’s supposed to be.” - https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/my-poem-about-nudism/

“I clean the house naked, especially in this warm weather.  I have to strip off to clean the shower anyway, so I just stay naked for the rest.” – Riverboy, https://www.truenudists.com/group/nude-gardeners/1/111721/

“When I was in the fourth grade we studied California missions and Indians.  We learned that the native American culture wore either very little, consisting of a small loin cloth, or nothing at all, depending on one's age and status within the tribe.  One warm spring day . . . we decided to play Indians.  There were four girls and three boys . . . We went to separate bedrooms and removed our clothing and tied on the Indian clothes made from a left over Halloween costume.  We emerged and looked at each other and felt strange, but good about it and it caused us all to be adventuresome. . . As the day wore on and we were all going back and forth into the house to use the restroom and get drinks of water . . . Our friend's mother was totally aware of our newly discovered game and apparently approved.  I remember meeting her in the hallway as I was going in to use the restroom while most of ‘me’ was exposed and her asking me if we were having fun. . . A little later as more than one waist band either broke or came untied and fell off while we were running, jumping, and tree climbing, we decided it wasn't worth it to try keeping them on, so we all removed our small loin cloths and were totally nude; three boys and four girls, all in our fourth grade class together. . . we emulated the native California Indians as accurately as we could, which progressed from very small loin clothes to being completely nude.  I remember each of us thinking we could ask our teacher for extra credit.  When it was finally time to get dressed and go home, we felt bad that the day was over. . . That day is one of the most indelible memories of my childhood and I think of it often.” – Jerry, http://iyns.net/stories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment