Friday, February 1, 2019


QUOTES 2/1/2019

“The Platypus Celebrates Naked Gardening Day . . .Laying there in the sunshine, I am comfortably naked now...It was possible to get a glimpse of what life must have been like for Adam and Eve before they bit the fruit.  The wonderful smell.  The sound of mocking birds chirping and insects buzzing.  The sight of butterflies and dragonflies.  Splashes of orange (Lantana), purple (Lilac), pink (Oleander and Bougainvillea), yellow (Lilly) and blue (Plumbago).  If someone were to ask the Platypuses why we are nudists, at this point our first response would be to sit that person into a chair, out there, on a day like today.  Just sitting there (or laying on a blanket), in the sun would capture the essence perfectly.  We have cruised on nude cruises.  We have been as far as Mexico and Canada visiting nudist clubs with all manner of amenities.  But be it ever so humble there’s no place like your own backyard in the buff.” – http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-platypus-celebrates-naked-gardening.html

“Body Painting Day 2016 New York City” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5d2UmqbIjI

 “. . . it is a major achievement to realize that the body is only a vehicle for the soul.  I feel like a cosmonaut in the suit of my own body.  I am a trapped soul.” – Pawel Althamer, Polish Artist, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 187

“Exhibitionism is the act of exposing in a public or semi-public context those parts of one’s body that are not normally exposed – for example, the breasts, genitals or buttocks.  The practice may arise from a desire or compulsion to expose themselves in such a manner to groups of friends or acquaintances, or to strangers for their amusement or sexual satisfaction or to shock the bystander.  In law, the act of exhibitionism is called indecent exposure.” - https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/nudism-vs-exhibitionism/

“. . . the 1st time I was nude in public.  I was 13 and had become friends with a guy in my History class.  Ben was also 13 . . . He invited me to go with his family camping for a weekend (with his dad, mom, and 11-year old brother).  When we arrived at the site where we would be staying, Ben said he had something he had to tell me.  He explained that his family were naturists and not to be too surprised by what would happen.  I had no idea what a naturist was, but didn't want to appear ignorant, so I told him ‘No problem.’ . . . Ben's dad asked him if he had spoken to me.  He said he had . . . Imagine my surprise (shock) when Ben's parents emerged from the tent bareass naked. . . I could see Ben watching me and he told me to join him in the tent.  ‘You don't know what a naturist is, do you.’ he asked.  I admitted I didn't . . . He explained to me what his family believed in and said I didn't have to undress if I was uncomfortable. . . I figured I would make his family uncomfortable if I stayed dressed, so I slowly removed my shirt, pants and briefs.  Ben's brother stood there and watched me, a smile on his face. . . I had the most fun weekend of my life, and decided that from then on, I would be a naturist.  To this day, I am naked whenever possible, and have joined Ben and his family for many weekends and overnighters.” – Clint, http://iyns.net/stories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment