Saturday, February 23, 2019


QUOTES 2/23/2019

(March 7, 2010) “I was naked at the top of Grandkids Gulch fixing a sign, when I heard the happy voices of children coming up the trail.  Soon four girls arrived excited to show us a waterfall they had discovered.  The oldest (12) said she’d really like a trail named after her and I said I’d make one.  It was fascinating that nudity didn’t bother them in the least.” – Kenfreehiker

“Guinness World Record Midsummer Skinnydip” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfwXvSpviU&t=1s

“. . . running feels good.  At its best, it’s completely exhilarating.  Running unclothed adds an extra dimension: you’re in the wild, skin interacting with the sun and wind. . . The closest I’ve come to this is skinny-dipping in the ocean: as the waves rock you, every cell in your body remembers that long ago you and your species came from the sea.  Such experiences celebrate the amazing-ness of being here, fragile creatures on a beautiful, fragile planet. . . This was the meaning of the naked 5k . . .” - Liz Sheppard-Jones, http://thecroydoncitizen.com/politics-society/naked-croydon/

“I was vacationing at a resort in the Caribbean.  The first two days were spent on the beach sitting in a soggy swimsuit and being chafed by sand.  I signed up for a day boat trip and picnic at a beach on an island away from the resort.  As we were leaving, I discovered that the excursion was to an island with a nude beach!  I admit my first reaction was that this is something that was not an acceptable practice.  I decided to go anyway, thinking no way was anybody getting me out of my suit.  I stood firm, and, in fact, I was the last person to give in and shed my swimsuit – but I was also the last one to get dressed to return to the resort.  Why hadn't someone told me about this sooner?  Everyone will tell you that once you have made your first visit, the feeling of apprehension will vanish.  I was hooked, and that was over 30 years ago.  The phrase, ‘nude when possible, clothed when practical,’ definitely describes me.  I do wear shoes when vacuuming the house though, as I have a habit of running over my toes with the vacuum cleaner. – Cheri Donna, http://femalenaturist.blogspot.com/search/label/Nude%20Recreation%20From%20A%20Woman%27s%20Perspective

“. . . do something naked.  It will break your comfort zone and you’ll find freedom in doing so.” - http://www.travelfreak.net/30-things-to-do-before-30/

“I recently prepared a house for sale.  Over the course of the summer I did almost all of the interior painting and carpet cleaning while nude.  I always do my drywall work nude.  It is easier to clean the dust off of just me instead of clothing.  Laying hardwood floors can work up a pretty good sweat even while nude, and cleaning up after the work is done is more comfortably done nude.” – Nudeyooper, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12836&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment