Monday, February 4, 2019


QUOTES 2/4/2019

“Shopping nude on a cruise is wonderful!  I visited the shops – no shirts, no bottoms, not even shoes – nothing – just a wonderful freedom.  The shop clerks mostly seemed oblivious to helping.  I shopped several times nude; it’s the only way to shop.” - Kenfreehiker

“42 ST TIMES SQUARE NYC NUDE BODY PAINT THE ORIGINAL TOP INTERNATIONAL ARTIST " ANDY GOLUB” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAem9XrN5T0

“When we moved to Austin our home air conditioner was the pits.  I resorted to doing chores nude.  I noticed that after a while I forgot I was naked.  I nearly answered the door in the buff.  I also noticed that the prospect was a little exciting." - Shana G. http://thenudereview.com/nudist.htm

“We know very few young people who got into nudism and naturism by saying ‘You know, I think we should drive to an expensive private park to hang out naked with people who have nothing in common with us.’  A far more common scenario is that there happens to be a clothing-optional beach nearby that’s a good place to hang out, or someone suggests skinny-dipping one hot night on a camping trip and it becomes the norm for the week.  Only once this sort of thing has become common do people start thinking about making naturism part of their escape from daily life. . . That initial introduction needs to happen in a casual, relaxed, youth-friendly public space . . . where comfort zones can be adjusted gradually, incrementally, without pressure. . . Without a large number of excellent free, public clothing-optional sites to introduce new people to the nudie life, private parks will indeed begin to die off.” – Matt & Katy, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/new-nudism-and-attracting-more-millennials-to-naturism-kffbs/

“Many years ago, when I was still in high school, my early outdoor nude exploration was done under the cover of darkness.  It was just much easier back then before I realized that there could be opportunities to hike nude in the daylight.” – Dan

“One of the common way to start meditating is to focus your attention on your breathing.  What I’ve been taught when I began meditating is to imagine your entire body is breathing, every inch of your skin.  When you are naked, you can feel the air around you and imagine it penetrate your skin.  I generally start with legs, then arms, belly, torso, back, neck and head.  Just imagine the chi penetrating your skin from the sun and the surrounding air.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/4-reasons-to-meditate-naked/

No comments:

Post a Comment