Saturday, March 3, 2018


QUOTES 3/3/2018

“Saturday I drove 1.5 hours to Cherokee Lodge in Crossville, TN.  It was my third time visiting so I was familiar with the place.  Nice time there, got some work done on the laptop, went in the pool, laid out just a little bit, had a walk. . . Decided to drive home nude on the interstate.  FIRST TIME ever doing this on the interstate.  Figured no one could see as cars were only passing me and my windows are tinted.  Drove this way for 60 miles when I look up and suddenly see what appears to be a cop car behind me.  I freak out thinking someone saw me naked and called police.  Luckily, the car passed me and it was a fire station car (car for fire dept.).  Continued driving until I got into heavy traffic and I slipped my clothes on.” – Jozimmer

“YouTube TV is now available” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCi3tiLArI4

“If I’m not ashamed, why should I hide?  If I trek top free, will the mountains tumble?  If I swim without a suit, will the seas storm?  If I soak in the light, will the sun cease to shine?  Why do we condemn what we don't understand?  Grant us our slice of public beaches and lands.  Designate clothing optional.” (Short video as well) - Share The Shore, https://vimeo.com/165093359

“. . . social nudity helps counteract psychological stress.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/nudity-should-be-normal/

“Even the most long-time naturist still harbors some discomfort with nudity in certain situations. Whether it’s dancing, eating in a restaurant, or sitting in certain positions, many of us still feel that discomfort.” - http://www.bareoaks.ca/index.php/en/about-bare-oaks-family-naturist-park/why-nudity-is-required.html

“It’s easy to remember the first time I decided to slip out of my swimsuit and swim naked as I was sure that’s what mermaids did.  I made sure to keep my body under the water so that anyone who may be looking over from neighboring houses wouldn’t see that I was naked.  I remember thinking it felt warmer without my swimsuit on.  The sun was really bright that day and I could feel the it on my back through the water.  I went underwater to see my shadow on the floor of the pool and was amazed at the shape of my body.  I thought in my suit, with the usual childlike thoughts of ‘I’m not so fat’, that I now (in my birthday suit) looked much leaner.  Swimming naked was one of my favorite things to do.  It was so freeing and made me feel so close to nature.  I thought for sure that if my Mom ever caught me she would think I was crazy! . . . The mermaid in me could swim for hours in that backyard pool, enjoying the warm air on my skin and the cool water against my body. . . I never let go of that mermaid and today, when the sun goes down, the mermaid, though much older, still swims naked in the pool.” - http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/swimming-naked-and-my-nude-mermaid-memories/

No comments:

Post a Comment