Friday, March 23, 2018

QUOTES 3/23/2018 

“So what is a nude vacation or nakation really like?  Well for starters it’s a lot of fun and a wonderful way to relax and enjoy time with your spouse.  Couples go on beach vacations all the time for together time and to leave the stress of work, kids and life at home.  So why not leave your bikini and swimming shorts at home too and discover why so many couples have found nude vacations to be the ultimate, secret getaway.  My wife and I have been going on nude vacations and getaways for nearly 20 years now, yet I wouldn’t call us nudist.  We have learned that vacationing in the buff is a wonderful way to enjoy our time together and relax.  And yes, it is better because we’re both naked.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/no-shirt-no-shoes-no-clothes-no-problem-five-reasons-to-go-on-a-naked-vacation-this-winter/


“Today in the U.S., clothing optional beaches, nudist clubs and nude vacations spots carry an unfair stigma.  They are not dens of odd people doing immoral things that children should be kept from.  Instead, they are filled with people spending time with their loved ones and friends while enjoying the freedom to be nude and to celebrate the sun without being judged or threatened.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/every-beach-needs-to-be-clothing-optional-and-heres-why/

“New research has found that a vitamin D deficiency in pregnancy is linked to an increased risk of autism traits in children. . . From their analysis the team found that pregnant women with low vitamin D levels at 20 weeks' gestation were more likely to have a child with autistic traits by the age of six.  The findings add to the body of evidence that suggests a link between low vitamin D and brain growth and neurodevelopmental disorders.” - http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-research-appears-to-point-to-link-between-vitamin-d-and-autism/ar-AAlyye3?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=SL5JDHP


“I was 15 when I told my mum about my desire to be nude when she walked in my bedroom.  She was really cool about it - we just sat on my bed and chatted and she said she had no desire to be seen nude which was ok.  Now I have a two-year old little girl and when she has a bath with me and my mum is around she comes in bathroom and baths my daugh

No comments:

Post a Comment