Monday, March 26, 2018


QUOTES 3/26/2018

“I freehiked (March 12, 2011) to the Indian Caves, east of El Paso, Texas.  While not deep, these natural depressions in the cliffs are interesting.  Unfortunately, they have been ‘junked up’ by people, and the only obvious petroglyph has been nearly destroyed.  The caves are only a short hike from the main dirt road, so I started some distance past the main cave road and then worked my way on less used dirt roads along the base of the hills until I reached the caves.  This is definitely a weekday freehike since many people use this area for target practice on weekends.” - Kenfreehike

“Kokoro dance” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYS4_v703I

“I went down to New York today and on my way back, right after I passed back over the border into Canada, I pulled off on a side road in the country, got out of my truck and stripped down naked right in the road, and drove all the way home like that.  It felt awesome.  Sun was shining brightly.  When I was off the highway, I had the windows down too to enjoy the fresh air.” - Always Naked

“I always drive to the Keys naked. . . Beyond Marathon the road is almost all 2-lane.  I wrapped a sarong around me, got out and put the top down, secured my shorts in the armrest compartment and my sandals in the glove compartment.  Once I got going, the sarong came off.  What an amazing feeling.  The breeze was fantastic, and the scenery was that much more beautiful - water more azure, trees greener.  Wow.  Actually, it's pretty much the same sensation as when I hike naked.  My senses were heightened - no doubt about it.  I am not foolish about these things, and when I went through one inhabited area that had a stop light, of course I wrapped the sarong around me temporarily.  But the fun part was that I only had to do that for a minute or two the whole way.  Redressed just before Key West.” - Al

“Braless and even top-free are becoming more common each day.  It’s about time.” – Philip, http://nudisuzie.com/2016/08/my-free-the-nipple-summer/

“When I go hiking I try to be the first one on the trail, usually starting before daylight, that way I know that there is no one in front of me.  I tend to hike fast so no one usually passes me.  I carry shorts that I will be able to pull over my shoes very quickly.  I have never run into someone on the trail I was on before. . . Free hiking is fun but it all depends on how risky you want it to be.  The more-risky it is, seems to me, the more about exhibition than nudism the hike really is.” – Hoosier, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment