Tuesday, March 13, 2018


QUOTES 3/13/2018

“Over the past 8-10 years, I have been spending more and more of my time behind the steering wheel nude.  At first it was a rare thing, something I occasionally did while on vacation in Florida - and then only on the highway. . . I have become more and more bold as time has gone on.  First, I began to spend virtually ALL of my highway time in Florida (I go there several times each winter) nude, and then more and more, I did so in my home state of Kansas.  Then I began to drive nude in town once-in-awhile, and now, I am nude when in my car probably a minimum of 85% of the time.  And what has become clear is that no one notices.  It would be different for women as 1) their breasts would be more easily seen and 2) men seem to look around them much more than women.  But I have now spent literally thousands of hours driving completely nude and I'm certain that at most, only one person has ever noticed.  So, the good news is that one can enjoy the sensual freedom of being totally nude behind the wheel with no real concern of being ‘pinched’ by the humorless police or upsetting a prudish individual.” – ThomasWM

“Media Coverage Edit for awards.mov” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXj6PZY-zkE

“The naturist community is very friendly and accepting of others. I have met naturists of various ages from children to great grandparents.  I have yet to find them to be judgmental about others regardless of body size and shape.  It seems that with the clothes absent, there is a corresponding openness to relationship with others . . .” - http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/05/29/no-apologies-needed-for-being-natural/

“As a naturist, I hold that it is morally wrong to disrespect the bodies of any person.  I hold that in an ideal world, all persons should be afforded perfect bodily autonomy (short of hurting others or themselves), including the right to determine for themselves how much clothing they want to wear in a given situation.” - https://medium.com/@reformnaturism/keep-your-shame-to-yourself-teaching-gymnophobia-is-immoral-rough-needs-work-b7846e2e2a69#.7ohiv3soo

“Really, the bottom line is that it's become embedded into our psyche that boobs equal sex, when really, boobs equal human . . . over-sexualization of the female body . . . needs to change.” - Elizabeth Siematkowski, http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a15636/women-topless-in-public/

“More and more, humanity is seeing itself less apart from nature, and more as part of nature.  These ideals align perfectly with naturism, which is why athletes, actors and singers pose shamelessly for magazines, TV shows, and on social media, without the least bit outrage.” - Nick Alimonos, https://writersdisease.net/naturism/

No comments:

Post a Comment