Monday, March 12, 2018


QUOTES 3/12/2018

“I was caught sun bathing while camping in Tasmania last year.  We were in a public camping area with a small private area.  There were some other campers in the distance far enough away not to worry about.  I was laying in the sun face down and a car drove past and noticed me, they tooted and laughed before going on.  Later that day the same car returned while I was preparing dinner and I was still naked.  The car stopped and the driver yelled out ‘you still naked mate?’ . . . His partner said ‘that's fantastic good on you I wish I could be like you’, she then asked if she could take a photo of me with her and her . . . The couple camped in the same area and we joined them later for drinks I was naked the whole time.” – Justme, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/2/108091/

“Naked European Walking Tour (NEWT) 30 July 2017” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7ub1Xdyrc

“I had another moment a few days ago.  In order to prepare to work an all-night shift I took an afternoon nap.  The alarm was set so Mrs. Walker and I could spend some time before leaving for work, so not hearing any noise in the house when I awoke I just strolled into the living room.  Before the wife could say anything I walked in on her niece and husband.  So, after a brief discussion; there are two more in the family that know and at this rate by year’s end everyone will know!” – Nudewalker

“The number one way to get over that vulnerability?  Get naked!  Strip down and check yourself out in front of the mirror. . . It will actually help rid your insecurities and appreciate yourself for who you are . . .” – Rissa, http://www.thetalko.com/12-reasons-why-you-should-be-naked-more-often/

“. . . last night as I ventured out on my first Moon-the-Moon hike in, of all places......Two Moon Park! . . . I had the whole 150 acres to myself! . . . I couldn't believe my luck. . . At the first corner, sheltered from the breeze, I gazed out over the vista below me and removed my garments. . . I chose the Rocke Juene trail which closely borders the river and traverses through several open meadows and wetlands, dotted with naked cottonwoods, box elders and Russian olives. . . I startled a couple deer, which took off skipping through the grass. . . The moon perfectly illuminated the trail, revealing the ruts from several mountain bikes and alerting me to the darker, muddier areas. . . I turned around . . . My clothes-stashing log didn't fail me and I easily retrieved my garments, although I refused to put them on just yet. . . I was protected from the breeze and began wondering how far I could make it before I needed to dress.  My answer arrived when I rounded the last corner and was hit with an icy blast of unforgiving wind. I retreated a few steps and eagerly put on my jacket and then the kilt.  Even though I was externally cold, I was internally gleeful that I had been able to hike nude for over an hour in a very popular park right on the border of the city.  A full-moon, winter hike.” - Au Naturel

No comments:

Post a Comment