Thursday, March 29, 2018


QUOTES 3/29/2018

“Why would you wear clothes when it’s so warm out and your body would be more comfortable nude?  They all admitted that they wore clothes out of habit, to protect their perceived ‘vulnerabilities,’ or that they were uncomfortable with their body. . . Why not enjoy the freedom of nudity instead of holding on to something (clothes) that provide false securities?” - http://nomadgeeknudie.tumblr.com/post/116787158963/time-to-break-old-habits-begin-new-traditions


“I was at the Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta talking with a couple.  Told them I had to get away for the weekend.  They gave me a number and name to call of a nice resort close by that had a pool, hot tub and very friendly people.  As they left they told me it was a nudist resort.  I thought about it and decided to try it and went that weekend.  Loved the experience and the people I met.  They made me feel so welcome and everything seemed so natural.  When my daughter came down to work security with me I told here where I had gone and she wanted to go with me.  We went the next weekend and spent two days there.  We were hooked . . .”

“My wife and I now live in a nudist resort in Florida, and my daughter visits every year to live the nudist lifestyle.” - Don W., Hudson, Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=85

“I can remember one of the first times that I was in a very large group of naked women, and that was at a bathhouse in Hungary. . . this is a common practice in a lot of countries . . . I was astonished how quickly I lost track of which bodies were the ones that were supposed to be beautiful.  And which ones were, if we were outside of that environment would receive scorn or ridicule.  I mean it was astonishing to me how quickly my ability to even judge that fell away. . . it becomes clear very quickly that bodies have their own internal sense of logic to them.” – Kimberly Dark, http://www.humanistexperience.com/podcast/episode4/transcript/

“Remove your clothing burdens; work naked and feel the beauties of nudism.” (1/15/18), https://benudetoday.wordpress.com/

“At my home in Florida, I have a very private backyard, with an alley behind me.  Sometimes I would stroll out to the alley nude to throw something in the garbage or drag my palm branches/hedge clippings back there for pickup.  My next-door neighbors happened to walk back into the alley at the same time before and saw me, but just said hi and never seemed to bother.” – AlwaysNaked, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=18971&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment