Friday, March 30, 2018


QUOTES 3/30/2018

“The slightest sound that might indicate that another person just might somehow look in and see me nude, has my wife on edge.  Her on edge has me rush to cover up so that she can have a better sense of safety. . . As a result, this safe container that is our private part of the property has ceased to be safe for either of us. . . Choices have consequences.  Do I settle for a choice that leaves me in the shadows, on the fringes of depression, or do I choose to lose even more?” - https://skycladtherapist.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/theres-darkness-in-the-sunshine/

“Daniel Léveillé Danse - Amour, acide et noix” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Lbc1hYgTg

“My wife enjoys backyard and nude beach naturism but is not into nude hiking . . . She must have noticed my stress level lately and surprised me when she suggested I needed a hiking getaway to the mountains and told me to get lost for a week or until I got it out of my system.  I packed lightly and headed north to the Sierras east of Fresno.  I've free hiked many areas in the national forest over the years but never on such an extended trip. . . I stopped at a rest stop north of Bakersfield on Hwy 99 took off my shirt and shoes and shorts and drove naked staying mostly in the right lane until the next stop some 40 miles north.  After stopping for supplies at a market in the foothills above Fresno, I again drove nude up into the mountains until reaching my destination. . . The next several days were spent nude driving, hiking and mountain biking in the sierras . . . I was nude most of the day every day. . .” - Jay

“I enjoy driving naked and when it is after dark on a hot day in the desert, driving sans clothes is an enjoyable aspect to what usually is a boring aspect of our lives.  The last time I drove back toward LA from Palm Springs, I found driving nude made the trip far more comfortable.  Since I have been pulled over only 3 times in the last 20 years, I don't worry about the CHP.  During the day, if I am driving by myself, I will place a small piece of cloth over my loins - just enough to cover any Truck driver's view (not that they really look).  With the air vent, this still provides enough air circulation around my genitals to make it more comfortable.  If I am riding with my wife, she understands that should we be driving a significant distance, I will wear only a very thin pair of shorts.  As she says, as long as I am covered and she does not need to drive, what does she care?  So keep driving in the natural state!” – SoCalFreehiker

“[S]imply being nude in the Angeles National Forest is not prohibited by law.  Therefore, your client appears to be within his legal rights to hike in the forest in the nude.” - Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department November 8, 2006, http://naturistaction.org/NACletter_DEC_2006.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment