Monday, December 10, 2018


QUOTES 12/9/2018

“Another curious thing that seems to happen to me is once I actually set off on a hike . . . if I'm also nude, is that all the things I think about between hikes, about hiking and the out of doors, no longer seem to matter very much.  I sometimes fret about things to take along, where to go, and so on, but once I'm there, it doesn't matter.  As often as not I just go and don't even decide where to put my foot until I'm somewhere in the general vicinity.  I suspect that this degree of unplanned adventure is not always a good thing but, in a way, it is also something I'm aiming for.  Childish spontaneity, I believe it could be called.” – Blue Train

“Beautiful Body Art @ 2017 Berlin Bodypainting Day Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6KisrtAtw

“More than one woman said to me, ‘You're so brave. I could never do that.  I'm too self-conscious about my [insert body part of theirs I had actively envied] to be naked in front of other people.’  Their response baffled me . . . Apparently, being naked is still a radical act. . . I considered myself pretty damn comfortable with being naked (you'll find me naked at home on my couch as I write this, laptop balanced atop my bush) . . . my four days at a nudist resort profoundly changed my life.  I left feeling, with a nearly evangelical surety, that being naked in ‘public’ is something every woman should get to experience at least once in her life.” – Rachael Krantz, https://www.bustle.com/articles/161285-i-was-naked-in-front-of-strangers-for-4-days-heres-what-happened

“I have never liked clothes.  When I do go clothes shopping it takes me hours.  I just don't like them.  When I get home from work the clothes come off.  I love the feel of my naked body against the nice crisp clean sheets and the air coming in through the window onto my naked skin.  We live out in the middle of nowhere and we have warned the ranchers in the area that if we are outside when they come up to yell so we can get something on if we are out in the back pasture.  My husband shares this with me.  We will run around the farm all day long in the nude.  We have a pond we are trying to get started and I can't wait to go skinny dipping.  Going out into the rain in the nude is great too.  The human body is so beautiful I don't know why any of us have to wear clothes anyway.” – Rondat (woman)

“To be free is to live naked and unashamed." - FW Nietzshe, http://www.vivrenu.com/viewtopic.php?topic=23416&forum=3&start=390

“Just returned from a vacation where I drove approximately 470 miles each way to and from my destination naked.  I only pulled shorts up/on for rest stops and refueling.  On the way to my destination, I was surprised as I think I was passed by another naked driver.  I saw him appear to reach for a cover-up as he passed me, but he was definitely shirtless like I was. . . It was fun to have run across a like-minded driver.  Had no other encounters or incidents on either leg of the trip and it made the long drive a little more enjoyable.” – NBD

No comments:

Post a Comment